Park Min-woo, motorcycle accident Intensive care unit... "Careiving for 3 years, just live Prayer"

The story of Actor Park Min-woos father, Park Chan-hak, was told in the Christian broadcast CTS very special praise broadcast in May.My son is sick and is carregiving at home, Park Chan-hak said.Park Chan-hak, who said Park Min-woo, who was injured in a motorcycle accident three years ago, was a son, said in 2018I remembered the time of the accident.Park Chan-hak, who was living in Daejeon at the time of the Park Min-woo accident, said, I heard that the accident happened at 5 am.I went up, Prayering God to save me. I went up and found that I had been transferred to a hospital with a trauma center. Park Chan-hak said, My son is taller than me, so it is hard to caregiving, but he is doing well for the past three years because he is less weighted.Im being grateful and Im holding on to it, she said calmly.Asked when he would see Park Min-woo at the CRT, Park Chan-hyuk said, I only know God.Last 2018As a social worker, I was in an accident while riding a motorcycle near Dongho Bridge connecting Oksu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul and Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu.Park Min-woo, who suffered damage to his head, was reported to have undergone major surgery.At the time, King Kong by-Starship said, Currently, we are being treated in the Intensive Care unit, and doctors will be able to move to a general hospital next week.Meanwhile, Park Min-woo debuted in 2011 with the drama Bloody Ramen Shop and appeared in the drama Can We Love You, Modern Farmer, Gahwa Manseongseong, Uncle Return.He also played in the entertainment program Roommate.Photo: DB, YouTube broadcast screen
The story of Actor Park Min-woos father, Park Chan-hak, was told in the Christian broadcast CTS very special praise broadcast in May.My son is sick and is carregiving at home, Park Chan-hak said.Park Chan-hak, who said Park Min-woo, who was injured in a motorcycle accident three years ago, was a son, said in 2018I remembered the time of the accident.Park Chan-hak, who was living in Daejeon at the time of the Park Min-woo accident, said, I heard that the accident happened at 5 am.I went up, Prayering God to save me. I went up and found that I had been transferred to a hospital with a trauma center. Park Chan-hak said, My son is taller than me, so it is hard to caregiving, but he is doing well for the past three years because he is less weighted.Im being grateful and Im holding on to it, she said calmly.Asked when he would see Park Min-woo at the CRT, Park Chan-hyuk said, I only know God.Last 2018As a social worker, I was in an accident while riding a motorcycle near Dongho Bridge connecting Oksu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul and Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu.Park Min-woo, who suffered damage to his head, was reported to have undergone major surgery.At the time, King Kong by-Starship said, Currently, we are being treated in the Intensive Care unit, and doctors will be able to move to a general hospital next week.Meanwhile, Park Min-woo debuted in 2011 with the drama Bloody Ramen Shop and appeared in the drama Can We Love You, Modern Farmer, Gahwa Manseongseong, Uncle Return.He also played in the entertainment program Roommate.Photo: DB, YouTube broadcast screen

The story of Actor Park Min-woo's father, Park Chan-hak, was told in the Christian broadcast CTS 'very special praise' broadcast in May.

"My son is sick and is carregiving at home," Park Chan-hak said. Park Chan-hak, who said Park Min-woo, who was injured in a motorcycle accident three years ago, was a son, said in 2018 I remembered the time of the accident.

Park Chan-hak, who was living in Daejeon at the time of the Park Min-woo accident, said, "I heard that the accident happened at 5 am. I went up, Prayering God to save me. I went up and found that I had been transferred to a hospital with a trauma center. "

Park Chan-hak said, "My son is taller than me, so it is hard to caregiving, but he is doing well for the past three years because he is less weighted. I'm being grateful and I'm holding on to it," she said calmly. Asked when he would see Park Min-woo at the CRT, Park Chan-hyuk said, "I only know God."

Last 2018 As a social worker, I was in an accident while riding a motorcycle near Dongho Bridge connecting Oksu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul and Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu. Park Min-woo, who suffered damage to his head, was reported to have undergone major surgery.

At the time, King Kong by-Starship said, "Currently, we are being treated in the Intensive care unit, and doctors will be able to move to a general hospital next week."

Meanwhile, Park Min-woo debuted in 2011 with the drama 'Bloody Ramen Shop' and appeared in the drama 'Can We Love You', 'Modern Farmer', 'Gahwa Manseongseong', 'Uncle Return'. He also played in the entertainment program "Roommate".

Photo: DB, YouTube broadcast screen