'outcast Disclosure' Shin Min-a "cool and wobbly" in decision to dismiss I Love complaint

Shin Min-a was dismissed on charges of obstruction of work and defamation filed by WKS ENE, an i-love agency, on the 16th.The police have concluded the case.Shin Min-a said on the 24th,  (I Love) The company has decided not to sue me for defamation.It was a natural result, but it took me a year, but I am so glad to be revealed. I do not have a company, so there are many things that have not been confirmed and have been misrepresented.I keep going, he said, expressing his candid inner thoughts.I have not contacted my lawyer yet, so I have not made any decisions, he said, referring to the additional complaint plan, including damages. There is something he (I Love) spit out.I told him I would take full responsibility if they found out they were false. I have proof. I wonder what to do.I hope I will be responsible for the words I spit without wanting to apologize. Shin Min-a surprised the surroundings by making extreme choices. At that time, he said, Is this going to end if I die?My current condition is still in hospital and is being treated. I am going to be healthy while exercising.Im not going to be a celebrity in the future, Ive decided not to do it since I stopped working at the company. Im not interested at all, Im majoring in psychology.So I plan to do my major in that way. I honestly lived only by watching the news, I do not think I will go through it, but I knew that it was not really a thing to come up with bad things.I do not know who I am, but the supporters contacted me. He also sent me a book as a gift.When I was at work, I felt really distressed; I felt I should not give up with Salman Rushdie yet and I am grateful, he added.Last year, Shin Min-a disclosured the fact that he was outcast by members during his i-love activities.The agency, members, sued Shin Min-a for defamation after claiming a different opinion.In the same year, Novembers agency said, The Jongno Police Station in Seoul sent Shin Min-a to the Seoul Central District Prosecutors Office on the 28th of November for some prosecutions on charges of obstruction of Shin Min-a business and violation of information and communication network law.After that, Shin Min-a posted on his SNS that the police decided to dismiss Shin Min-a as a suspect and concluded the investigation. It has been a year since.I prayed every day that I would write this article, but I finally wrote it. I am grateful for your strength. On the other hand, Seo Yoon, Choi Sang, and Ji Won, who acted as an iRub, made their debut with an eight-member group Boto Pass.

Shin Min-a was dismissed on charges of obstruction of work and Defamation filed by WKS ENE, an i-love agency, on the 16th. The police have concluded the case.

Shin Min-a said on the 24th, " (I Love) The company has decided not to sue me for Defamation. It was a natural result, but it took me a year, but I am so glad to be revealed. "

"I do not have a company, so there are many things that have not been confirmed and have been misrepresented. I keep going," he said, expressing his candid inner thoughts.

"I have not contacted my lawyer yet, so I have not made any decisions," he said, referring to the additional complaint plan, including damages. "There is something he (I Love) spit out. I told him I would take full responsibility if they found out they were false. I have proof. I wonder what to do. I hope I will be responsible for the words I spit without wanting to apologize. "

Shin Min-a surprised the surroundings by making extreme choices. At that time, he said, "Is this going to end if I die?" "My current condition is still in hospital and is being treated. I am going to be healthy while exercising."

“I’m not going to be a celebrity in the future, I’ve decided not to do it since I stopped working at the company. I’m not interested at all, I’m majoring in psychology. So I plan to do my major in that way. "

"I honestly lived only by watching the news, I do not think I will go through it, but I knew that it was not really a thing to come up with bad things. I do not know who I am, but the supporters contacted me. "He also sent me a book as a gift. When I was at work, I felt really distressed; I felt I should not give up with Salman Rushdie yet and I am grateful," he added.

Last year, Shin Min-a Disclosured the fact that he was outcast by members during his i-love activities. The agency, members, sued Shin Min-a for Defamation after claiming a different opinion. In the same year, November's agency said, "The Jongno Police Station in Seoul sent Shin Min-a to the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office on the 28th of November for some prosecutions on charges of obstruction of Shin Min-a business and violation of information and communication network law."

After that, Shin Min-a posted on his SNS that the police decided to dismiss Shin Min-a as a suspect and concluded the investigation. "It has been a year since. I prayed every day that I would write this article, but I finally wrote it. I am grateful for your strength. "

On the other hand, Seo Yoon, Choi Sang, and Ji Won, who acted as an iRub, made their debut with an eight-member group Boto Pass.