Oh Nami, former footballer and devotee Confessions "Boy friend told me not to get hurt..." (Golden)

Oh Nami, a goal girl, has released his devotion to former soccer player Boy friend.On SBS entertainment program Kick a goal (hereinafter referred to as Goal Girl), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, Oh Nami was pictured going to the emergency room due to a two-toed sloth injury.On that day, Oh Nami called a man, who said, Honey, and Oh Nami said, I have a camera for a minute.Im going to the hospital, he added, and the man worried, What do you think, Honey, youre hurt a lot.Oh Nami said, I think I will come out when I take a picture, and the man said, What is it? It seems like you are hurt.Oh Nami also said, Its okay, if its not just bones, and the man asked, Have you ever moved two-toed looses? Oh Nami said, Youre not broken when you move, are you?I poured it, he explained, and the man was worried about What do you do? On his way to the hospital, Oh Nami said, I will let you know, and the man said, Be careful. Let me know immediately.Oh Nami, embarrassed after hanging up, said, Im sorry. His nickname was Honey. Boy friend played football.Im ashamed of myself, but I told him not to get hurt, and he was hurt again, he said.

Oh Nami, a 'goal girl', has released his devotion to former soccer player Boy friend.

On SBS entertainment program Kick a goal (hereinafter referred to as Goal Girl), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th, Oh Nami was pictured going to the emergency room due to a two-toed sloth injury.

On that day, Oh Nami called a man, who said, "Honey," and Oh Nami said, "I have a camera for a minute."

“I’m going to the hospital,” he added, and the man worried, “What do you think, Honey, you’re hurt a lot.”

Oh Nami said, "I think I will come out when I take a picture," and the man said, "What is it? It seems like you are hurt."

Oh Nami also said, “It’s okay, if it’s not just bones,” and the man asked, “Have you ever moved two-toed looses?” Oh Nami said, “You’re not broken when you move, are you? I poured it, "he explained, and the man was worried about" What do you do? "

On his way to the hospital, Oh Nami said, "I will let you know," and the man said, "Be careful. Let me know immediately."

Oh Nami, embarrassed after hanging up, said, “I’m sorry. His nickname was Honey. Boy friend played football. “I’m ashamed of myself, but I told him not to get hurt, and he was hurt again,” he said.