Ock Joo-hyun "a great father

I inherited my debt...Im really a fool (Chulpaem)A great father whose singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun diedI told him I inherited my debt.On the 13th, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM, Ock Joo-hyun, who was a special DJ on behalf of Kim Young-chul, who is self-contained, and financial management expert Lim Sun-gyu talked about inheritance.One listener said, Friend died in turn, and his father and mother died, and Friend inherited the apartment where his parents lived.However, the Inheritance tax is so big that I received a loan. Lim Sun-gyu explained that inheritance is the succession of comprehensive rights and obligations including Property due to death, and donation is to give property to one person without any price to another.Another listener said, I am taking life insurance to prepare for the Inheritance tax. Lim Sun-gyu said, If you have a life insurance and the insured dies, you can pay the Inheritance tax as an insurance premium. If you are not ready for the Inheritance tax, you can get a loan or inherit your parents building or house.It is good to plan in advance because it can be damaged if you put it out as a sudden sale. Then Ock Joo-hyun said he was a great fatherI confessed that I inherited my debt.Ock Joo-hyun said, It is inherited that can be a property like a story, but I have died a great father regardless of what I have done.I inherited my debt, he said.Isnt this inheritance really absurd? he said.Lim Sun-gyu advised, In that case, we can decide whether to inherit or give up. Ock Joo-hyun laughed, You have this.

I inherited my debt...I'm really a fool" ('Chulpaem') A great father whose singer and musical actor Ock Joo-hyun died I told him I inherited my debt.

On the 13th, SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM', Ock Joo-hyun, who was a special DJ on behalf of Kim Young-chul, who is self-contained, and financial management expert Lim Sun-gyu talked about inheritance.

One listener said, "Friend died in turn, and his father and mother died, and Friend inherited the apartment where his parents lived. However, the Inheritance tax is so big that I received a loan. "

Lim Sun-gyu explained that "inheritance is the succession of comprehensive rights and obligations including Property due to death, and donation is to give Property to one person without any price to another."

Another listener said, "I am taking life insurance to prepare for the Inheritance tax." Lim Sun-gyu said, "If you have a life insurance and the insured dies, you can pay the Inheritance tax as an insurance premium." If you are not ready for the Inheritance tax, you can get a loan or inherit your parents' building or house. It is good to plan in advance because it can be damaged if you put it out as a sudden sale. "

Then Ock Joo-hyun said he was a great father I confessed that I inherited my debt. Ock Joo-hyun said, "It is inherited that can be a Property like a story, but I have died a great father regardless of what I have done. I inherited my debt," he said.

"Isn't this inheritance really absurd?" he said. Lim Sun-gyu advised, "In that case, we can decide whether to inherit or give up." Ock Joo-hyun laughed, "You have this."