NU'EST Hwang Min-hyun, this is why Celebrity...Mask is a distinct impression

On the afternoon of the 17th, Hwang Min-hyun posted a picture on his SNS without saying anything.In the open photo, Hwang Min-hyun is taking pictures at a gym, with a distinct impression even if she covers half her face with Mask.The netizens commented, I am doing this while I am exercising, I went to exercise, I went to work out, I tried to idol, Min Hyun is cool, and I have been in daily photos for a long time.Meanwhile, Hwang Min-hyun will appear in the TVN drama Hwang Hon.

On the afternoon of the 17th, Hwang Min-hyun posted a picture on his SNS without saying anything.

In the open photo, Hwang Min-hyun is taking pictures at a gym, with a distinct impression even if she covers half her face with Mask.

The netizens commented, "I am doing this while I am exercising," "I went to exercise, I went to work out, I tried to idol, Min Hyun is cool," and "I have been in daily photos for a long time."

Meanwhile, Hwang Min-hyun will appear in the TVN drama 'Hwang Hon'.