Nam Gyu-ri, shimmering beautiful look 'You Are My Spring'

On the 7th, Nam Gyu-ri posted several photos through his Instagram account with the words You are my Spring. Thank you today.In the photo, Nam Gyu-ri is staring at the camera wearing a purple-based checkered coat and skirt and black long boots.Nam Gyu-ris bright beautiful looks and distinctive features stand out.On the other hand, Nam Gyu-ri is playing Actor Ahn Ga Young in the TVN drama You Are My Spring which is on air recently.You are my Spring is a story that begins when people living in the name of adult with their seven years old in their hearts live in the building where the murder occurred.

On the 7th, Nam Gyu-ri posted several photos through his Instagram account with the words "You are my Spring. Thank you today".

In the photo, Nam Gyu-ri is staring at the camera wearing a purple-based checkered coat and skirt and black long boots. Nam Gyu-ri's bright Beautiful looks and distinctive features stand out.

On the other hand, Nam Gyu-ri is playing Actor Ahn Ga Young in the TVN drama 'You Are My Spring' which is on air recently.

'You are my Spring' is a story that begins when people living in the name of 'adult' with their seven years old in their hearts live in the building where the murder occurred.