Nam Gyu-ri 'cute-spouts' smaller face than boxing glove

On the 14th, Nam Gyu-ri posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled You are my song # You are my spring # Anga Young.Nam Gyu-ri in the public photo is wearing a boxing glove and making a sharp look.Nam Gyu-ri showed off her cute visuals, boasting a smaller face and full features than gloves.The netizens who saw this responded such as I am cute to have a lip sticking out, I am cool with boxing rules, I think I will be covered with one glove, and Gaoyoung is so cute.Nam Gyu-ri is in the midst of playing the role of TVN Wall Street drama You Are My Spring Actor Ahn Ga Young.You My Spring is a drama about the story of people living under the name of adult living in the building where the murder occurred and starting, and it will be broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.Photo L Nam Gyu-ri SNS

On the 14th, Nam Gyu-ri posted a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "You are my song # You are my Spring # Anga Young".

Nam Gyu-ri in the public photo is wearing a boxing glove and making a sharp look. Nam Gyu-ri showed off her cute visuals, boasting a smaller face and full features than gloves.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "I am cute to have a lip sticking out", "I am cool with boxing rules", "I think I will be covered with one glove, and Gaoyoung is so cute".

Nam Gyu-ri is in the midst of playing the role of TVN Wall Street drama 'You Are My Spring' Actor Ahn Ga Young. You My Spring is a drama about the story of people living under the name of 'adult' living in the building where the murder occurred and starting, and it will be broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9 pm.

Photo L Nam Gyu-ri SNS