msg Wannabe Yi Dong-hwi, Luxury Visual + Styling

MSG Wannabe member Yi Dong-hwi showed off Luxury visualsOn the afternoon of the afternoon, Yi Dong-hwi posted several photos with a short article Yesterday through personal Instagram.Yi Dong-hwi in the public photo shows off his Luxury visuals, especially Gs Luxury short-sleeved shirt and belt, which make his visuals more prominent.It also matched necklaces, rings and bracelets in gold to complete Luxury visuals.MSG Wannabe member Kim Jung-min, who saw this, praised Luxury visuals with a response called My brother Huisurs friend Mansour.The netizens responded in various ways such as I do not play with my brothers necklace, I am a bracelet, I am in love with accessories.On the other hand, MSG Wannabe, which Yi Dong-hwi belongs to, was formed by Yoo Ya-ho (Yoo Jae-seok) of MBC entertainment program What do you play? and is composed of the current normal motives (Kim Jung-min, Lee Sang-i, Yi Dong-hwi, Ssamdi) and M.O.M (Ji Suk-jin, KCM, Park Jae-jung, Wonstein) ...Also on the 26th, he released his debut songs I only see Bara and I know you.At the same time as the release, the soundtrack site has achieved the soundtrack chart 1 and 2nd place related to the latest release song.iMBC  Photo Source Yi Dong-hwi Instagram
MSG Wannabe member Yi Dong-hwi showed off Luxury visualsOn the afternoon of the afternoon, Yi Dong-hwi posted several photos with a short article Yesterday through personal Instagram.Yi Dong-hwi in the public photo shows off his Luxury visuals, especially Gs Luxury short-sleeved shirt and belt, which make his visuals more prominent.It also matched necklaces, rings and bracelets in gold to complete Luxury visuals.MSG Wannabe member Kim Jung-min, who saw this, praised Luxury visuals with a response called My brother Huisurs friend Mansour.The netizens responded in various ways such as I do not play with my brothers necklace, I am a bracelet, I am in love with accessories.On the other hand, MSG Wannabe, which Yi Dong-hwi belongs to, was formed by Yoo Ya-ho (Yoo Jae-seok) of MBC entertainment program What do you play? and is composed of the current normal motives (Kim Jung-min, Lee Sang-i, Yi Dong-hwi, Ssamdi) and M.O.M (Ji Suk-jin, KCM, Park Jae-jung, Wonstein) ...Also on the 26th, he released his debut songs I only see Bara and I know you.At the same time as the release, the soundtrack site has achieved the soundtrack chart 1 and 2nd place related to the latest release song.iMBC  Photo Source Yi Dong-hwi Instagram

msg Wannabe member Yi Dong-hwi showed off Luxury visuals

On the afternoon of the afternoon, Yi Dong-hwi posted several photos with a short article "Yesterday" through personal Instagram.

Yi Dong-hwi in the public photo shows off his Luxury visuals, especially G's Luxury short-sleeved shirt and belt, which make his visuals more prominent. It also matched necklaces, rings and bracelets in gold to complete Luxury visuals.

msg Wannabe member Kim Jung-min, who saw this, praised Luxury visuals with a response called "My brother Huisur's friend Mansour". The netizens responded in various ways such as "I do not play with my brother's necklace", "I am a bracelet", "I am in love with accessories".

On the other hand, msg Wannabe, which Yi Dong-hwi belongs to, was formed by Yoo Ya-ho (Yoo Jae-seok) of MBC entertainment program "What do you play?" and is composed of the current normal motives (Kim Jung-min, Lee Sang-i, Yi Dong-hwi, Ssamdi) and M.O.M (Ji Suk-jin, KCM, Park Jae-jung, Wonstein) ...

Also on the 26th, he released his debut songs 'I only see Bara' and 'I know you'. At the same time as the release, the soundtrack site has achieved the soundtrack chart '1 and 2nd place' related to the latest release song.

iMBC Photo Source Yi Dong-hwi Instagram