Moon Geun-young, a pretty Explosion without a toilet..."I'm busy with it."

Moon said to his instagram  on the 21st, Im bored, but Im busy. Im crazy. So I want to play.I have a lot of things to do, and I want to do a lot of things, but I want to play a little today because of the limited time and physical strength.In the public photos, Moon Geun-young was taking a self-portrait in the elevator.Especially, even though it is a person who does not have a toilet, he is proud of his beauty.Meanwhile, Moon is considering his next film.Photo: Moon Geun-young Instagram

Moon said to his Instagram on the 21st, "I'm bored, but I'm busy. I'm crazy. So I want to play. I have a lot of things to do, and I want to do a lot of things, but I want to play a little today because of the limited time and physical strength.

In the public photos, Moon Geun-young was taking a self-portrait in the elevator.

Especially, even though it is a person who does not have a toilet, he is proud of his beauty.

Meanwhile, Moon is considering his next film.

Photo: Moon Geun-young Instagram