Loona Chuu, between Fairy and Goddess...over the prettier limit

I cant be so pretty.On the 31st, Loona official Instagram posted several photos of member Chuu with the article Orbit, I hope you dream of me in my dreams.In the photo, Chuuu wore a colorful hair accessory and showed off her Goddess beauty.Chuuu, who had a cute and cute image, emanated an elegant charm even during an incredible second in his 20s.Looking at the colorful visual Chuuu crossing between the fairy and Goddess, fans admired it with comments such as Its so beautiful, MY QUEEN, Its like a cute baby and CHUUUUU.Meanwhile, Group Loona (LOONA), to which Chuuu belongs, won the first place on the real-time record chart with its fourth mini album & (And), solidifying its position as a fourth generation core girl group.
I cant be so pretty.On the 31st, Loona official Instagram posted several photos of member Chuu with the article Orbit, I hope you dream of me in my dreams.In the photo, Chuuu wore a colorful hair accessory and showed off her Goddess beauty.Chuuu, who had a cute and cute image, emanated an elegant charm even during an incredible second in his 20s.Looking at the colorful visual Chuuu crossing between the fairy and Goddess, fans admired it with comments such as Its so beautiful, MY QUEEN, Its like a cute baby and CHUUUUU.Meanwhile, Group Loona (LOONA), to which Chuuu belongs, won the first place on the real-time record chart with its fourth mini album & (And), solidifying its position as a fourth generation core girl group.

I can't be so pretty.

On the 31st, Loona official Instagram posted several photos of member Chuu with the article "Orbit, I hope you dream of me" in my dreams.

In the photo, Chuuu wore a colorful hair accessory and showed off her Goddess beauty. Chuuu, who had a cute and cute image, emanated an elegant charm even during an incredible second in his 20s.

Looking at the colorful visual Chuuu crossing between the fairy and Goddess, fans admired it with comments such as "It's so beautiful", "MY QUEEN", "It's like a cute baby" and "ChuuUUU".

Meanwhile, group Loona (Loona), to which Chuuu belongs, won the first place on the real-time record chart with its fourth mini album "&" (And), solidifying its position as a "fourth generation core girl group".