Lee Sung-jin, Chun Myung-hoon and Exposure vitamin refutation "2018

Itll be out of the question..itll be revealed.Seoul) = Lee Sung-jin, who said that he was bullied by NRG members Chun Myung-hoon and Exposure vitamin, said, The truth will be revealed despite the refutation of the two members.On the 9th, Lee Sung-jin said in an Instagram account, I appeared on the air in a few years, but I did not know if I would get this attention. There is no explanation, only the truth is waiting.What I talked about on the air is 2018Everyone knows that excuses and lies will eventually be revealed and that they can not cover Sky by hand, but how frustrating they are because they do not know about themselves (Exposure vitamins).I hope they will see this article so that they do not scratch and make a busham, he added.Lee Sung-jin said, I do not have much to lose, and I do not have to be in a hurry. From tomorrow, official positions and articles will be reported in the office, and I will respond to interviews for the truth in the future. I have lived and lived for 10 years, he said. Those who are willing to swear can do it, but I do not think the current situation should flow like this.Lee Sung-jin appeared on the web entertainment Adong Shindang of YouTube channel, which was released on July 7, and said, In fact, there was a bad thing with the team members. I was bullied a little, NRG member Chun Myung-hoon confessed.I did not broadcast it because of it, I had a little waiting for it, but when I watched it, it felt like I was just a fool, he said. I do not blame anyone, but of course I may have been at the beginning because I have my fault.Lee Sung-jin said, After that, I tried to do well with the members, but in fact the members were upset with me. I tried to pass it by, but it was too much, and that part was too upset.Kang Shin-jung then asked Lee Sung-jin, Have you ever tried extremes (because of hard life)?Lee Sung-jin said, I have not talked to anyone, and I have never been able to talk to anyone, but I have been drinking and self-inflicted. It was a bad thing, and it was the biggest regret to see such a thing to my family.When this was announced, Chun Myung-hoon and Exposure vitamin both said on August 8, Lee Sung-jins remarks are unfounded and not worth responding to.The outcast allegations are a lie, he added.There is no explanation! Only the truth is waiting!What we talked about on the air is 2018Since the release of the album on !It is a framed story, but everyone knows that excuses and lies will eventually be revealed and that they can not cover Sky with their hands. How frustrating is it?I hope they see this! Dont scratch and make a scum.Im not in a hurry! I dont have much to lose (but Ill have a little bit because my family, friends, and fans are here!) Im not happy to write this!Im not going to tell you a lot! You know the truth better than anyone! Ive been self-reliant for 10 years!If you are abusing, you may do it, but I do not think the current situation should flow like this! I hope you are happy and happy!

It'll be out of the question..it'll be revealed." Seoul) = Lee Sung-jin, who said that he was bullied by NRG members Chun Myung-hoon and Exposure vitamin, said, "The truth will be revealed" despite the refutation of the two members.

On the 9th, Lee Sung-jin said in an Instagram account, "I appeared on the air in a few years, but I did not know if I would get this attention." "There is no explanation, only the truth is waiting."

"What I talked about on the air is 2018 "Everyone knows that excuses and lies will eventually be revealed and that they can not cover Sky by hand, but how frustrating they are because they do not know about themselves (Exposure vitamins). "I hope they will see this article so that they do not scratch and make a busham," he added.

Lee Sung-jin said, "I do not have much to lose, and I do not have to be in a hurry." From tomorrow, official positions and articles will be reported in the office, and I will respond to interviews for the truth in the future. " "I have lived and lived for 10 years," he said. "Those who are willing to swear can do it, but I do not think the current situation should flow like this."

Lee Sung-jin appeared on the web entertainment "Adong Shindang" of YouTube channel, which was released on July 7, and said, "In fact, there was a bad thing with the team members." "I was bullied a little," NRG member Chun Myung-hoon confessed. "I did not broadcast it because of it, I had a little waiting for it, but when I watched it, it felt like I was just a fool," he said. "I do not blame anyone, but of course I may have been at the beginning because I have my fault."

Lee Sung-jin said, "After that, I tried to do well with the members, but in fact the members were upset with me." "I tried to pass it by, but it was too much, and that part was too upset."

Kang Shin-jung then asked Lee Sung-jin, "Have you ever tried extremes (because of hard life)?" Lee Sung-jin said, "I have not talked to anyone, and I have never been able to talk to anyone, but I have been drinking and self-inflicted." "It was a bad thing, and it was the biggest regret to see such a thing to my family."

When this was announced, Chun Myung-hoon and Exposure vitamin both said on August 8, "Lee Sung-jin's remarks are unfounded and not worth responding to." "The outcast allegations are a lie," he added.

There is no explanation! Only the truth is waiting!

What we talked about on the air is 2018 Since the release of the album on !

It is a framed story, but everyone knows that excuses and lies will eventually be revealed and that they can not cover Sky with their hands. How frustrating is it? I hope they see this! Don't scratch and make a scum.

I'm not in a hurry! I don't have much to lose (but I'll have a little bit because my family, friends, and fans are here!) I'm not happy to write this!

I'm not going to tell you a lot! You know the truth better than anyone! I've been self-reliant for 10 years! If you are abusing, you may do it, but I do not think the current situation should flow like this! I hope you are happy and happy!