Lee Soon-jae "I postponed 65 years, but there is no building, nowadays, just a year ago, 4-5 billion" (Star Documentary)

Singer Yoon Bok Hee, actor Lee Soon-jae, remembered the past.On July 18th, TV Chosun star documentary myway was released in the 1950s and 60s icon of the era Yoon Bok Hee meeting Dae-actor Lee Soon-jae.I came back to Seoul (after evacuation) during the (Korean) war and performed with my father comforting the people while it has not been restored yet, said Yoon Bok Hee, recalling his father, Yoon Bu-gil.Lee Soon-jae said: If I did that now, it was a big hit (Yoon Bok Hee) I didnt have to suffer from being a kid.At that time, I did not have a Revenue, honestly.We have 65 years of our lives (acting) and we have no two-story building. Nowadays, if we have only one year of children, 4 billion 5 billion won will come out.Thats a change of the times - thats inevitable, he said.
Singer Yoon Bok Hee, actor Lee Soon-jae, remembered the past.On July 18th, TV Chosun star documentary myway was released in the 1950s and 60s icon of the era Yoon Bok Hee meeting Dae-actor Lee Soon-jae.I came back to Seoul (after evacuation) during the (Korean) war and performed with my father comforting the people while it has not been restored yet, said Yoon Bok Hee, recalling his father, Yoon Bu-gil.Lee Soon-jae said: If I did that now, it was a big hit (Yoon Bok Hee) I didnt have to suffer from being a kid.At that time, I did not have a Revenue, honestly.We have 65 years of our lives (acting) and we have no two-story building. Nowadays, if we have only one year of children, 4 billion 5 billion won will come out.Thats a change of the times - thats inevitable, he said.

Singer Yoon Bok Hee, actor Lee Soon-jae, remembered the past.

On July 18th, TV Chosun star documentary myway' was released in the 1950s and '60s' icon of the era Yoon Bok Hee' meeting 'Dae-actor' Lee Soon-jae.

"I came back to Seoul (after evacuation) during the (Korean) war and performed with my father comforting the people while it has not been restored yet," said Yoon Bok Hee, recalling his father, Yoon Bu-gil.

Lee Soon-jae said: "If I did that now, it was a big hit (Yoon Bok Hee) I didn't have to suffer from being a kid. At that time, I did not have a Revenue, honestly. "We have 65 years of our lives (acting) and we have no two-story building. Nowadays, if we have only one year of children, 4 billion 5 billion won will come out. That's a change of the times - that's inevitable," he said.