Lee Sang-soon "Wife Lee Hyori, I'm Not Interested...Only to Young and Handsome Participants" Jealous ('Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel')

Lee Sang-soon introduced wife Lee Hyoris reaction to watching Alvin and the Chipmunks: The SqueakquelOn JTBCs Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, which aired on Wednesday, MC Jun Hyun-moo asked Lee Sang-soon, The production team wonders what Lee Hyori is reacting to this program.Lee Sang-soon replied, I was not very interested in me, because the people who play and the people who sing are good.Jun Hyun-moo then asked, Do you have any participants who see Lee Hyori? Lee Sang-soon said, mainly men, young ...I keep asking who is the handsome child in the scene of passing the waiting room for a while. You Hee-yeol, who heard this, added, I know how thirsty I was in my normal life.

Lee Sang-soon introduced wife Lee Hyori's reaction to watching 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel'

On jtbc's "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel," which aired on Wednesday, MC Jun Hyun-moo asked Lee Sang-soon, "The production team wonders what Lee Hyori is reacting to this program."

Lee Sang-soon replied, "I was not very interested in me, because the people who play and the people who sing are good."

Jun Hyun-moo then asked, "Do you have any participants who see Lee Hyori?" Lee Sang-soon said, "mainly men, young ... I keep asking who is the handsome child in the scene of passing the waiting room for a while. "

You Hee-yeol, who heard this, added, "I know how thirsty I was in my normal life."