Lee Sang-min and divorce' Lee Hye-Yeong "'Doll Singles' MC I'm perfect"

For those who have suffered the same pain... vs. Dolsing seniorMBNs new love entertainment Singles 4MC Lee Hye-Yeong - Yoo Se-yoon - Lee Ji-hye - Jung Gyu-woon gave a candid impression of joining the program.MBN Singles (directed by Park Sun-hye), which will be broadcasted at 9:20 pm on July 11th (Sun), is a love entertainment that deals with the Love X cohabitation project of stone-singing men and women who have once visited.Eight stone-singing men and women who came to the Dolsing Village in search of new love choose their favorite mates through their dormitory life, and start a fierce straight romance by entering a real life with their matched opponents.4MC Lee Hye-Yeong - Yoo Se-yoon - Lee Ji-hye - Jung Gyu-woon, who will observe the 29 gold love of the stones, expressed their determination to appear in a special appearance.Lee Hye-Yeong said, As soon as I heard about the program, I thought that the MC here is just me, and the production team was good at casting. He said, I will watch their love with the desire to do something to those who have suffered the same pain.My mother is a stone-sing, said Yoo Se-yoon.I heard a lot of stories directly or indirectly because my senior who experienced it was close to me first.  I want to watch the story of the beautiful love of those who have courage for a new start. Lee Ji-hye said, I live well with Husband for the second four months of pregnancy, but I think I know why I became involved in the program of Dolsing. He showed confidence in coaching because he has more experience of love and love than anyone else.Finally, Jung Gyu-woon said, I can not make the story about divorce and remarriage easy and cool.With the honest intention that I am sorry and my heart is still very hot, I was very sympathetic because the stories of various people were drawn, and eight people of stone-singing men and women began to wonder.In addition, the production team unveiled the warm and thrilling official poster of Lee Hye-Yeong - Yoo Se-yoon - Lee Ji-hye - Jung Gyu-woon, further raising expectations for the broadcast.All 4MCs have been able to tell their stories since their first meeting, and more natural conversations could continue, the production team said. Please expect a love game for stone-singing men and women to be completed more chewily by their relay.Divorce Men and Women Direct Romance MBN Singles will be broadcast on July 11th (Sunday) at 9:20 pm.Dolls

"For those who have suffered the same pain..." vs. "Dolsing senior"

mbn's new Love entertainment 'Singles' 4MC Lee Hye-Yeong - Yoo Se-yoon - Lee Ji-hye - Jung Gyu-woon gave a candid impression of joining the program.

mbn 'Singles' (directed by Park Sun-hye), which will be broadcasted at 9:20 pm on July 11th (Sun), is a Love entertainment that deals with the Love X cohabitation project of stone-singing men and women who have once visited. Eight stone-singing men and women who came to the Dolsing Village in search of new Love choose their favorite mates through their dormitory life, and start a fierce 'straight romance' by entering a real life with their matched opponents.

4MC Lee Hye-Yeong - Yoo Se-yoon - Lee Ji-hye - Jung Gyu-woon, who will observe the '29 gold' Love of the stones, expressed their determination to appear in a special appearance. Lee Hye-Yeong said, "As soon as I heard about the program, I thought that 'the MC here is just me', and the production team was good at casting.'" He said, "I will watch their Love with the desire to do something to those who have suffered the same pain."

“My mother is a stone-sing,” said Yoo Se-yoon. I heard a lot of stories directly or indirectly because my senior who experienced it was close to me first. "" I want to watch the story of the beautiful Love of those who have courage for a new start. "

Lee Ji-hye said, "I live well with Husband for the second four months of pregnancy, but I think I know why I became involved in the program of 'Dolsing'." He showed confidence in 'coaching' because he has more experience of Love and Love than anyone else.

Finally, Jung Gyu-woon said, "I can not make the story about divorce and remarriage easy and cool. With the honest intention that I am sorry and my heart is still very hot, "I was very sympathetic because the stories of various people were drawn, and eight people of stone-singing men and women began to wonder."

In addition, the production team unveiled the warm and thrilling official poster of Lee Hye-Yeong - Yoo Se-yoon - Lee Ji-hye - Jung Gyu-woon, further raising expectations for the broadcast. “All 4MCs have been able to tell their stories since their first meeting, and more natural conversations could continue,” the production team said. “Please expect a Love game for stone-singing men and women to be completed more chewily by their relay.”

divorce Men and Women Direct Romance mbn 'Singles' will be broadcast on July 11th (Sunday) at 9:20 pm.

Dolls