Lee Hojung "'I know, but I am excited about the next."

Actor Lee Hojung, who is attracting attention as Yoonsol, who is studying and watching TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation in the drama I Know, was released in the August issue of Marie Claire.Lee Hojung is a back door that produced a strong and impressive new appearance as an actor and made the scene admired.In a subsequent interview, Lee Hojung compared the character of Yoonsol to a pine tree and explained that he was a prominent and distinct person in both Jinro and TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation.It also took a long time to get a casting confirmation, and it was a desperate role, and I conveyed my heart to him because he did it.After a few years of worrying about Acting and wandering over the past few years, I confessed that I am now acting with my feelings frankly.I was afraid because I wasnt sure of myself, but now Im excited to think about the next.I think the work that made me like this is I know, he said.Lee Hojung pictorials can be found in the August issue of Marie Claire.
Actor Lee Hojung, who is attracting attention as Yoonsol, who is studying and watching TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation in the drama I Know, was released in the August issue of Marie Claire.Lee Hojung is a back door that produced a strong and impressive new appearance as an actor and made the scene admired.In a subsequent interview, Lee Hojung compared the character of Yoonsol to a pine tree and explained that he was a prominent and distinct person in both Jinro and TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation.It also took a long time to get a casting confirmation, and it was a desperate role, and I conveyed my heart to him because he did it.After a few years of worrying about Acting and wandering over the past few years, I confessed that I am now acting with my feelings frankly.I was afraid because I wasnt sure of myself, but now Im excited to think about the next.I think the work that made me like this is I know, he said.Lee Hojung pictorials can be found in the August issue of Marie Claire.
Actor Lee Hojung, who is attracting attention as Yoonsol, who is studying and watching TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation in the drama I Know, was released in the August issue of Marie Claire.Lee Hojung is a back door that produced a strong and impressive new appearance as an actor and made the scene admired.In a subsequent interview, Lee Hojung compared the character of Yoonsol to a pine tree and explained that he was a prominent and distinct person in both Jinro and TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation.It also took a long time to get a casting confirmation, and it was a desperate role, and I conveyed my heart to him because he did it.After a few years of worrying about Acting and wandering over the past few years, I confessed that I am now acting with my feelings frankly.I was afraid because I wasnt sure of myself, but now Im excited to think about the next.I think the work that made me like this is I know, he said.Lee Hojung pictorials can be found in the August issue of Marie Claire.

Actor Lee Hojung, who is attrActing attention as Yoonsol, who is studying and watching TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation in the drama I Know, was released in the August issue of Marie Claire.

Lee Hojung is a back door that produced a strong and impressive new appearance as an Actor and made the scene admired.

In a subsequent interview, Lee Hojung compared the character of 'Yoonsol' to a pine tree and explained that he was a prominent and distinct person in both Jinro and TV Land Most Heart Warming Pet-Human Relation. It also took a long time to get a casting confirmation, and it was a desperate role, and I conveyed my heart to him because he did it.

After a few years of worrying about Acting and wandering over the past few years, I confessed that I am now Acting with my feelings frankly. “I was afraid because I wasn’t sure of myself, but now I’m excited to think about the next. I think the work that made me like this is 'I know', "he said.

Lee Hojung pictorials can be found in the August issue of Marie Claire.