Lee Hi, a face feast with a sunglass bigger than a face

Singer Lee Hi showed off her charm with the face of the clothOn the 21st, Lee Hi posted several photos on his Instagram with various facial expressions emoticon.Lee Hi in the photo showed various faces with sunglass on his all-back head, from chic expressionless to provocative glaring, to super close close-up photos.There is no end to his charm, which boasts a smooth porcelain skin and a clear jaw line.In the appearance of Lee Hi, who gave a cyber punk of the summer, fans cheered with comments such as I am constantly pretty, I am cute, I am so cool, I am not so impressed and I am attractive.Meanwhile, Lee Hi moved to hip-hop label AOMG last year and recently announced the webtoon Right Love Guide curler soundtrack That Word.
Singer Lee Hi showed off her charm with the face of the clothOn the 21st, Lee Hi posted several photos on his Instagram with various facial expressions emoticon.Lee Hi in the photo showed various faces with sunglass on his all-back head, from chic expressionless to provocative glaring, to super close close-up photos.There is no end to his charm, which boasts a smooth porcelain skin and a clear jaw line.In the appearance of Lee Hi, who gave a cyber punk of the summer, fans cheered with comments such as I am constantly pretty, I am cute, I am so cool, I am not so impressed and I am attractive.Meanwhile, Lee Hi moved to hip-hop label AOMG last year and recently announced the webtoon Right Love Guide curler soundtrack That Word.

Singer Lee Hi showed off her charm with the face of the cloth

On the 21st, Lee Hi posted several photos on his Instagram with 'various facial expressions emoticon'.

Lee Hi in the photo showed various faces with sunglass on his all-back head, from chic expressionless to provocative glaring, to super close close-up photos. There is no end to his charm, which boasts a smooth porcelain skin and a clear jaw line.

In the appearance of Lee Hi, who gave a cyber punk of the summer, fans cheered with comments such as "I am constantly pretty", "I am cute", "I am so cool", "I am not so impressed" and "I am attractive".

Meanwhile, Lee Hi moved to hip-hop label AOMG last year and recently announced the webtoon 'Right Love Guide' curler soundtrack 'That Word'.