Kim Yeong-hee, Yoon Seung-yeol and Love Recall "I have never been in a boyfriend's car ...

On the 18th, Kim Yeong-hee posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled Now the passenger seat is adapted.The photo, which was released on the day, included Kim Yeong-hee, who sat in the vehicle The passenger seat and even seat belt.Wearing a flower patterned Big Kara blouse, Kim Yeong-hee sported a refreshing beauty in a bangs-down single-haired hairstyle.Kim Yeong-hee recalled Husband Yoon Seung-yeol and Love, saying, I had never been in my boyfriends car, so when I was in love with the passenger seat, I had to pay for the car because the passenger seat was not adapted. What should I say when I got off ... There was a time when the passenger seat was not adapted to the world.Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee marriages with 10-year-old baseball player Yoon Seung-yeol in January.Photo: Kim Yeong-hee Instagram

On the 18th, Kim Yeong-hee posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "Now The passenger seat is adapted".

The photo, which was released on the day, included Kim Yeong-hee, who sat in the vehicle The passenger seat and even seat belt. Wearing a flower patterned Big Kara blouse, Kim Yeong-hee sported a refreshing beauty in a bangs-down single-haired hairstyle.

Kim Yeong-hee recalled Husband Yoon Seung-yeol and Love, saying, "I had never been in my boyfriend's car, so when I was in Love with The passenger seat, I had to pay for the car because The passenger seat was not adapted. What should I say when I got off ... There was a time when The passenger seat was not adapted to the world."

Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee marriages with 10-year-old baseball player Yoon Seung-yeol in January.

Photo: Kim Yeong-hee Instagram