Kim Yeong-hee wins Lottery ticket...to exchange with respect

Kim Yeong-hee posted a picture and a picture on his Instagram on the 3rd, I have been through the rain to exchange 12,000 won of Lottery ticket that cleans up and scratches with a godly mind.Kim Yeong-hee in the public photo is collecting two hands in front of the Lottery ticket store.Kim Yeong-hees recent situation, which expects a big prize after winning a small amount, attracts attention.In addition, Kim Yeong-hee said, My story of my house that reminds me of a lottery ticket. My mother asked my brother when I was a child.Mom: Son, what can you do if youre in first place? Son: Ill give you a sweet and sour pork. Mom: Get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He said, I was attracted to the public by releasing an episode of my childhood related to the Lottery ticket.Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee marriages Yoon Seung-yeol, a 10-year-old baseball player.Photo = Kim Yeong-hee Instagram

Kim Yeong-hee posted a picture and a picture on his Instagram on the 3rd, "I have been through the rain to exchange 12,000 won of Lottery ticket that cleans up and scratches with a godly mind."

Kim Yeong-hee in the public photo is collecting two hands in front of the Lottery ticket store. Kim Yeong-hee's recent situation, which expects a big prize after winning a small amount, attracts attention.

In addition, Kim Yeong-hee said, "My story of my house that reminds me of a Lottery ticket. My mother asked my brother when I was a child. Mom: Son, what can you do if you're in first place? Son: I'll give you a sweet and sour pork. Mom: Get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "He said," I was attracted to the public by releasing an episode of my childhood related to the Lottery ticket.

Meanwhile, Kim Yeong-hee marriages Yoon Seung-yeol, a 10-year-old baseball player.

Photo = Kim Yeong-hee Instagram