Kim Sung-eun, son Kim Tae-ha After psychological counseling, two Travel Family Complete Vacation

Seoul) = Sangmong 2 actor Kim Sung-eun said he left Travel after the psychological counseling of son Kim Tae-ha.In the SBS entertainment program Sangsangmong 2-You Are My Destiny (hereinafter referred to as Sangsangmong 2) broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 5th, the daily life of Kim Sung-eun and Jung Jo-gook were included.Kim Sung-eun said that he was leaving Family Complete Vacation.Jung Jo-gook had a week of Vacation for the K-League off-season, and five families enjoyed eating out and hoc.Kim Sung-eun said: Kim Tae-ha loved it so much.I think I do not have to do it because I have a father. After the psychological counseling of Kim Tae-ha, I also left my own race Travel.Kim Sung-eun, who left Travel alone with Kim Tae-ha while Jung Jo-gook took care of the second and third, said, It was a Travel for Kim Tae-ha only.On the other hand, SBS Sangsangmong 2 is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples in various fields from man and woman, meeting half of fate, and the value of living together. It is broadcast every Monday at 11:10 pm.

Seoul) = 'Sangmong 2' actor Kim Sung-eun said he left Travel after the psychological counseling of son Kim Tae-ha.

In the SBS entertainment program "Sangsangmong 2-You Are My Destiny" (hereinafter referred to as "Sangsangmong 2") broadcasted at 11:10 pm on the 5th, the daily life of Kim Sung-eun and Jung Jo-gook were included.

Kim Sung-eun said that he was leaving Family Complete Vacation. Jung Jo-gook had a week of Vacation for the K-League off-season, and five families enjoyed eating out and hoc.

Kim Sung-eun said: "Kim Tae-ha loved it so much. I think I do not have to do it because I have a father. "After the psychological counseling of Kim Tae-ha, I also left my own race Travel." Kim Sung-eun, who left Travel alone with Kim Tae-ha while Jung Jo-gook took care of the second and third, said, "It was a Travel for Kim Tae-ha only."

On the other hand, SBS 'Sangsangmong 2' is a program that examines the meaning of seeing couples in various fields from 'man' and 'woman', meeting half of fate, and the value of living together. It is broadcast every Monday at 11:10 pm.