Kim Sook "Friend Still single" ('Love's Interfere 3') who said, "Let's marriage Solo at 50"

Gagwoman Kim Sook raised the throat sounding that friendhood promises are absolutely prohibited.On the afternoon of the 20th, KBS Joy Loves Interruption Season 3, Han Hye-jin introduced the story of a troubled woman who promised to marriage at the age of 50 to Boy friend.Kim Sook advised, This is really a story from experience, but at 50, do not promise to marriage if you are Solo, and you will be 50 years older than you think.I said, If you do not marriage until you are 50 years old, I will marriage you with Friend who played when I was 20 years old.I have not done it yet, he said, Do not talk to me, I am about 50 years old.
Gagwoman Kim Sook raised the throat sounding that friendhood promises are absolutely prohibited.On the afternoon of the 20th, KBS Joy Loves Interruption Season 3, Han Hye-jin introduced the story of a troubled woman who promised to marriage at the age of 50 to Boy friend.Kim Sook advised, This is really a story from experience, but at 50, do not promise to marriage if you are Solo, and you will be 50 years older than you think.I said, If you do not marriage until you are 50 years old, I will marriage you with Friend who played when I was 20 years old.I have not done it yet, he said, Do not talk to me, I am about 50 years old.

Gagwoman Kim Sook raised the throat sounding that Friendhood promises are absolutely prohibited.

On the afternoon of the 20th, KBS Joy 'Love's Interruption Season 3', Han Hye-jin introduced the story of a troubled woman who promised to marriage at the age of 50 to Boy Friend.

Kim Sook advised, "This is really a story from experience, but at 50, do not promise to marriage if you are Solo, and you will be 50 years older than you think."

"I said, 'If you do not marriage until you are 50 years old, I will marriage you with Friend who played when I was 20 years old.' "I have not done it yet," he said, "Do not talk to me, I am about 50 years old."