Kim So-young, thanks to Oh Sang-jin, Exercise every day..."Every time I wake up and sit down, I'm "Ugly" sound."

Kim So-young told his Instagram on the 22nd, I woke up a little squat yesterday and made a sound of a billion every time I sat down.Why did heaven give birth to me and gave birth to Exercise? Kim So-young said, If Mr. Oh does not exercise me for 30 minutes a day from today, he will not be able to come home.No matter how late the night shift ends, I will make Exercise unconditionally. He said that he was exercise by Husband Oh Sang-jin.Kim So-young shares the daily life of Exercise to Instagram.The photo released on the day included Kim So-young, who wore a mask and took a mirror selfie; Kim So-young, who finished hair dry, boasted a splendid beauty.He also showed off his ant waist with a comfortable white T-shirt and khaki slacks.Meanwhile, Kim So-young has a daughter with Oh Sang-jin, an announcer, and marriage.Photo: Kim So-young Instagram

Kim So-young told his Instagram on the 22nd, "I woke up a little squat yesterday and made a sound of 'a billion' every time I sat down. Why did heaven give birth to me and gave birth to Exercise? "

Kim So-young said, "If Mr. Oh does not Exercise me for 30 minutes a day from today, he will not be able to come home. No matter how late the night shift ends, I will make Exercise unconditionally. "He said that he was Exercise by Husband Oh Sang-jin. Kim So-young shares the daily life of Exercise to Instagram.

The photo released on the day included Kim So-young, who wore a mask and took a mirror selfie; Kim So-young, who finished hair dry, boasted a splendid beauty. He also showed off his ant waist with a comfortable white T-shirt and khaki slacks.

Meanwhile, Kim So-young has a daughter with Oh Sang-jin, an announcer, and marriage.

Photo: Kim So-young Instagram