Kim Kyung-rok' Hwang Hye Young, a snug noodle "I often ate with Husband during Love"

Hwang Hye Young avoided the heat with a cool codary cold noodle.Hwang Hye Young said on his 19th day, Are we cold? Are you cold? I am cold.I have never been to a restaurant for a lifetime, but I have been to a lot of places in the area when I visited a restaurant. In the photo, Hwang Hye Young is rubbing cold noodles against the background of the swimming pool, especially in the form of unadorned clothes such as a casual attire, attracting attention by communicating with fans.Hwang Hye Young said, My man likes the flat, and the codary cold noodle is really delicious.When I was in love, I went to Gal Department Store and ate it often, but now I have a tool to eat at home. Hwang Hye Young married Kim Kyung-rok, a former deputy spokesman for the Democratic Union Party in 2011, and has twin sons..

Hwang Hye Young avoided the heat with a cool codary cold noodle.

Hwang Hye Young said on his 19th day, "Are we cold? Are you cold? I am cold. I have never been to a restaurant for a lifetime, but I have been to a lot of places in the area when I visited a restaurant. "

In the photo, Hwang Hye Young is rubbing cold noodles against the background of the swimming pool, especially in the form of unadorned clothes such as a casual attire, attracting attention by communicating with fans.

Hwang Hye Young said, "My man likes the flat, and the codary cold noodle is really delicious. When I was in Love, I went to Gal Department Store and ate it often, but now I have a tool to eat at home. "

Hwang Hye Young married Kim Kyung-rok, a former deputy spokesman for the Democratic Union Party in 2011, and has twin sons.

.