Kim Joon-hyun, "So Yoo-jin Ignores Me" point blank Eventually Tears Explosion...Son Hyun-joo "The Crazy Line" ('The liver area')

Actor So Yoo-jin was dazzling at Kim Joon-hyuns pinch.MBC Son Hyun-joos The liver area (hereinafter The liver area) was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, and Kim Joon-hyuns point blank was depicted as So Yoo-jin, who eventually shed tears.On this day, The liver area Kim Joon-hyun and So Yoo-jin started making cucumber cold soup for dinner.But a secret airflow between the two surprised viewers.Kim Joon-hyun said, It is not easy for the cucumber soup to taste unexpectedly, he said to So Yoo-jin, who is making cucumber cold soup.So Yoo-jin said, We can put more water, and Son Hyun-joo said, Its okay after tasting cucumber cold soup.But Kim Joon-hyun said: It may not taste good enough to eat - have you ever tried?I raised my voice and said, I have never done much in Sooo-jins words, I would rather do it. The liver area Kim Joon-hyun told Lim Ji-yeon: Are you eating or spitting?He continued to point blank, and he continued to catch up with So Yoo-jin.In addition, Kim Joon-hyun ignored Sooo-jins cucumber cold soup, saying, Lets bake meat instead of cold country. Kim Jae Won said, Are you so sensitive to taste?I cocked my head.After all, So Yoo-jin said, When you eat, the reaction should not be ambiguous; this is the weakest, Kim Joon-hyun said, Dont eat.Then you look like a bad face. So Yoo-jin said, Im a little sad. What do you say.I am stupid, and Lim Ji-yeon said, Why is Jun Hyun doing that? Kim Jae Won, who was outside, said, Eugene has a lot of emotional ups and downs.Do not do it too much, he said to Kim Joon-hyun, referring to the character of So Yoo-jin, and Kim Joon-hyun did not give his opinion, saying, I felt like ignoring me. However, it turned out to be a secret camera to surprise the birthday Son Hyun-jooo and Lim Ji-yeon.Kim Joon-hyun praised So Yoo-jins ability to act, saying, I didnt know I was going to cry, while Son Hyun-jooo said, I thought I was crazy. Are you happy?The market has fallen sharply, he laughed.Meanwhile, MBC Son Hyun-joos The live area is a healing entertainment program that makes entertainers who have become honorary station staffs look for The liver area and keep the liver area in danger of disappearing, and makes them feel the preciousness of The liver area. It is broadcast every Saturday at 9:50 pm.MBC Son Hyun-joos The Liver Area

Actor So Yoo-jin was dazzling at Kim Joon-hyun's pinch.

MBC Son Hyun-joo's The liver area' (hereinafter 'The liver area') was broadcast on the afternoon of the 10th, and Kim Joon-hyun's point blank was depicted as So Yoo-jin, who eventually shed tears.

On this day, 'The liver area' Kim Joon-hyun and So Yoo-jin started making cucumber cold soup for dinner. But a secret airflow between the two surprised viewers. Kim Joon-hyun said, "It is not easy for the cucumber soup to taste unexpectedly," he said to So Yoo-jin, who is making cucumber cold soup.

So Yoo-jin said, "We can put more water," and Son Hyun-joo said, "It's okay" after tasting cucumber cold soup. But Kim Joon-hyun said: "It may not taste good enough to eat - have you ever tried? "I raised my voice and said," I have never done much "in Sooo-jin's words," I would rather do it. "

'The liver area' Kim Joon-hyun told Lim Ji-yeon: "Are you eating or spitting? "He continued to point blank, and he continued to catch up with So Yoo-jin. In addition, Kim Joon-hyun ignored Sooo-jin's cucumber cold soup, saying, "Let's bake meat instead of cold country." Kim Jae Won said, "Are you so sensitive to taste? "I cocked my head.

After all, So Yoo-jin said, "When you eat, the reaction should not be ambiguous; this is the weakest," Kim Joon-hyun said, "Don't eat. Then you look like a bad face. "So Yoo-jin said," I'm a little sad. What do you say. I am stupid, "and Lim Ji-yeon said," Why is Jun Hyun doing that? "

Kim Jae Won, who was outside, said, "Eugene has a lot of emotional ups and downs. Do not do it too much, "he said to Kim Joon-hyun, referring to the character of So Yoo-jin, and Kim Joon-hyun did not give his opinion, saying," I felt like ignoring me. "

However, it turned out to be a secret camera to surprise the birthday Son Hyun-jooo and Lim Ji-yeon.

Kim Joon-hyun praised So Yoo-jin's ability to act, saying, "I didn't know I was going to cry," while Son Hyun-jooo said, "I thought I was crazy. Are you happy? The market has fallen sharply," he laughed.

Meanwhile, MBC Son Hyun-joo's The live area' is a healing entertainment program that makes entertainers who have become honorary station staffs look for The liver area and keep The liver area in danger of disappearing, and makes them feel the preciousness of The liver area. It is broadcast every Saturday at 9:50 pm.

MBC Son Hyun-joo's The liver area'