Kim Jin-ho Yong-joon Kim, Pak Se-ri and Hunhun two-shot "I can't sleep because I'm shaking."

Kim Jin-ho Yong-joon Kim shared a warm two-shot with former Phil Mickelson Pak Se-ri.Yong-joon Kim uploaded two photos on his Instagram on July 28 with the phrase I went to Naver now Serizabeth today!In the photo, Yong-joon Kim is beaming alongside Pak Se-ri, who has excited fans with his handsome looks and extraordinary physicality.Yong-joon Kim said, I am a huge fan of director Pak Se-ri, but I was not able to sleep because I was nervous about broadcasting today.Gentlemen!! I am Sungdeok (Successful Deokhoo! I was so happy!  I am so excited, he added.The netizens who watched this responded such as I congratulate you brother, My brothers hand looks careful and I give you a chance of virtue.Yong-joon Kim debuted with Kim Jin-ho in 2004 and released Timeless, I Want to Love, Ugly, I Loved You and First Eye.Kim Jin-ho, who belongs to Yong-joon Kim, made a comeback on July 16 as Youre a Good Man.
Kim Jin-ho Yong-joon Kim shared a warm two-shot with former Phil Mickelson Pak Se-ri.Yong-joon Kim uploaded two photos on his Instagram on July 28 with the phrase I went to Naver now Serizabeth today!In the photo, Yong-joon Kim is beaming alongside Pak Se-ri, who has excited fans with his handsome looks and extraordinary physicality.Yong-joon Kim said, I am a huge fan of director Pak Se-ri, but I was not able to sleep because I was nervous about broadcasting today.Gentlemen!! I am Sungdeok (Successful Deokhoo! I was so happy!  I am so excited, he added.The netizens who watched this responded such as I congratulate you brother, My brothers hand looks careful and I give you a chance of virtue.Yong-joon Kim debuted with Kim Jin-ho in 2004 and released Timeless, I Want to Love, Ugly, I Loved You and First Eye.Kim Jin-ho, who belongs to Yong-joon Kim, made a comeback on July 16 as Youre a Good Man.

Kim Jin-ho Yong-joon Kim shared a warm two-shot with former Phil Mickelson Pak Se-ri.

Yong-joon Kim uploaded two photos on his Instagram on July 28 with the phrase "I went to Naver now 'Serizabeth' today!"

In the photo, Yong-joon Kim is beaming alongside Pak Se-ri, who has excited fans with his handsome looks and extraordinary physicality. Yong-joon Kim said, "I am a huge fan of director Pak Se-ri, but I was not able to sleep because I was nervous about broadcasting today.

"Gentlemen!! I am Sungdeok (Successful Deokhoo! I was so happy! I am so excited," he added.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "I congratulate you brother", "My brother's hand looks careful" and "I give you a chance of virtue."

Yong-joon Kim debuted with Kim Jin-ho in 2004 and released 'Timeless', 'I Want to Love', 'Ugly', 'I Loved You' and 'First Eye'. Kim Jin-ho, who belongs to Yong-joon Kim, made a comeback on July 16 as 'You're a Good Man'.