Kim Hee-sun "bts fan puberty daughter, I want to send Army" (Udo main film)

In the TVN Udo main film broadcast on the 26th, Kim Hee-sun mentioned her daughter.Kim Hee-sun talked with his guests and said, I am in the sixth grade of elementary school because I have a child at thirty-two at thirty-two.Kim Hee-sun then said, I love bulletproof politics. I want to send Ami away. I want to send Amy away.I only hear it (BTS song) a day, he complained.Thats how the rankings go up. The bulletproof song means good. Its because of my mother that Im so good.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

In the TVN 'Udo main film' broadcast on the 26th, Kim Hee-sun mentioned her daughter.

Kim Hee-sun talked with his guests and said, "I am in the sixth grade of elementary school because I have a child at thirty-two at thirty-two.

Kim Hee-sun then said, "I love bulletproof politics. I want to send Ami away. I want to send Amy away. "I only hear it (bts song) a day," he complained.

"That's how the rankings go up. The bulletproof song means good. "It's because of my mother that I'm so good."

Photo = TVN broadcast screen