Kim Ha-Young, U Sung-eun Louie Wedding ceremony Celebratory photo

Youre gonna live well, my brother.Actor Kim Ha-Young has certified U Sung-eun and Louies attendance at Wedding ceremony.Kim Ha-Young posted a photo on her personal Instagram account on Wednesday, with an article entitled There will be no bride as lovely as you.In addition, he added a hashtag called #U Sung-eun # Our beautiful bride # I married today # I will live well # My brother # I will take a face stamp and come out quickly # I can see it as an article.Louie and U Sung-eun started dating in 2019 and became married in more than two years.He admitted his love affair in January and reported his marriage news on MBC King of Mask Singer broadcast last month.The two Wedding ceremony was held in Seoul on the same day. Singer Ha Dong-gyun and U Sung-euns brother-in-law were known to sing a celebration.

"You're gonna live well, my brother." Actor Kim Ha-Young has certified U Sung-eun and Louie's attendance at Wedding ceremony.

Kim Ha-Young posted a photo on her personal Instagram account on Wednesday, with an article entitled "There will be no bride as lovely as you."

In addition, he added a hashtag called '#U Sung-eun # Our beautiful bride # I married today # I will live well # My brother # I will take a face stamp and come out quickly # I can see it as an article.'

Louie and U Sung-eun started dating in 2019 and became married in more than two years. He admitted his love affair in January and reported his marriage news on MBC King of Mask Singer' broadcast last month.

The two Wedding ceremony was held in Seoul on the same day. Singer Ha Dong-gyun and U Sung-eun's brother-in-law were known to sing a celebration.