Jung Gyu-woon "I'm Still Not Cool about divorce and Remarriage, Sorry" (Singles)

Actor Jung Gyu-woon said, I still can not cool the story of divorce and remarriage.MBN Singles (directed by Park Sun-hye), which will be broadcast on July 11, is a love entertainment that deals with the Love X cohabitation project of Once stone-singing men and women.Eight stone-singing men and women who came to the Dolsing Village in search of new love choose their favorite mates through their dormitory life, and start romance by entering into a real life with their matched opponents.4MC Lee Hye-Yeong - Yoo Se-yoon - Lee Ji-hye - Jung Gyu-woon expressed his determination to appear in the show.Lee Hye-Yeong said, As soon as I heard about the program, I thought that the MC here is just me, and the production team was good at casting. He said, I will watch their love with the desire to do something to those who have suffered the same pain.My mother is a stone-sing, said Yoo Se-yoon.I heard a lot of stories directly or indirectly because my senior who experienced it was close to me, he said. I want to watch the story of the beautiful love of those who have courage for a new start.Lee Ji-hye said, Im living well with my husband for the second four months of pregnancy, but I think I know why I became involved in the program of Dolsing. He expressed confidence in coaching, saying, Because I have more experience in love and love than anyone else, I can give advice on thumbs and emotions between men and women.Finally, Jung Gyu-woon said, I can not make the story about divorce and remarriage easy and cool.I feel sorry for myself, and my heart is still beating so much, he said, and expressed his expectation, saying, I have a lot of empathy because of the stories of various people, and eight people of stone-singing men and women have begun to wonder.All 4MCs were able to have more natural conversations as they were honest about their stories from their first meeting, the production team said. We hope that the love game will be completed more chewily by their relay.

Actor Jung Gyu-woon said, "I still can not cool the story of divorce and remarriage.

MBN 'Singles' (directed by Park Sun-hye), which will be broadcast on July 11, is a Love entertainment that deals with the Love X cohabitation project of 'Once' stone-singing men and women. Eight stone-singing men and women who came to the Dolsing Village in search of new Love choose their favorite mates through their dormitory life, and start romance by entering into a real life with their matched opponents.

4MC Lee Hye-Yeong - Yoo Se-yoon - Lee Ji-hye - Jung Gyu-woon expressed his determination to appear in the show. Lee Hye-Yeong said, "As soon as I heard about the program, I thought that 'the MC here is just me', and the production team was good at casting.'" He said, "I will watch their Love with the desire to do something to those who have suffered the same pain."

“My mother is a stone-sing,” said Yoo Se-yoon. "I heard a lot of stories directly or indirectly because my senior who experienced it was close to me," he said. "I want to watch the story of the beautiful Love of those who have courage for a new start."

Lee Ji-hye said, “I’m living well with my husband for the second four months of pregnancy, but I think I know why I became involved in the program of ‘Dolsing’.” He expressed confidence in coaching, saying, “Because I have more experience in Love and Love than anyone else, I can give advice on ‘thumbs’ and emotions between men and women.”

Finally, Jung Gyu-woon said, "I can not make the story about divorce and remarriage easy and cool. “I feel sorry for myself, and my heart is still beating so much,” he said, and expressed his expectation, saying, “I have a lot of empathy because of the stories of various people, and eight people of stone-singing men and women have begun to wonder.”

“All 4MCs were able to have more natural conversations as they were honest about their stories from their first meeting,” the production team said. “We hope that the Love game will be completed more chewily by their relay.”