Jun Ji-hyun, ecstasy itself...Goddess of the beauty that Shin Yi created.

On the 30th, Netflix Korea said in its official Instagram account, If you feel the bending of Asins life in that expression and gesture...?I brought unpublished picture cuts of Jun Ji-hyun actor for those who can not get out of Asin like me. In the photo, Jun Ji-hyun is shown. Jun Ji-hyun boasts a unique Aura.
On the 30th, Netflix Korea said in its official Instagram account, If you feel the bending of Asins life in that expression and gesture...?I brought unpublished picture cuts of Jun Ji-hyun actor for those who can not get out of Asin like me. In the photo, Jun Ji-hyun is shown. Jun Ji-hyun boasts a unique Aura.
On the 30th, Netflix Korea said in its official Instagram account, If you feel the bending of Asins life in that expression and gesture...?I brought unpublished picture cuts of Jun Ji-hyun actor for those who can not get out of Asin like me. In the photo, Jun Ji-hyun is shown. Jun Ji-hyun boasts a unique Aura.

On the 30th, Netflix Korea said in its official Instagram account, "If you feel the bending of Asin's life in that expression and gesture...? I brought unpublished picture cuts of Jun Ji-hyun actor for those who can not get out of Asin like me. "

In the photo, Jun Ji-hyun is shown. Jun Ji-hyun boasts a unique Aura.