Jinwoon, "I love you brothers" on 2am that I found the premiere

Group 2AM and Actor Jinwoon showed their affection for the members through photographs.Jinwoon uploaded a picture to his instagram on the morning of the 11th and wrote a short message saying I love my brothers.On the day of the photo, he is posing side by side in the order of Jinwoon, Jokwon, Lee Changmin, and Imsung.The three cheered for Jin-woon, the youngest, in search of a family preview of the new film I Only See You (director Lim Yong-jae) held on the 7th.I only see you draws a ghost on the romance film and a tearful struggle by the director who somehow tries to complete the film.Jinwoon has digested a new director, Jang Geun, who struggles to complete a film.Girl group LaBoom Solvin, along with Jin-woon, will make her screen debut through the film as PD Min-jung. Theater release on July 21.Jinwoon SNS

group 2am and Actor Jinwoon showed their affection for the members through photographs.

Jinwoon uploaded a picture to his instagram on the morning of the 11th and wrote a short message saying "I love my brothers".

On the day of the photo, he is posing side by side in the order of Jinwoon, Jokwon, Lee Changmin, and Imsung. The three cheered for Jin-woon, the youngest, in search of a family preview of the new film "I Only See You" (director Lim Yong-jae) held on the 7th.

'I only see you' draws a ghost on the romance film and a tearful struggle by the director who somehow tries to complete the film. Jinwoon has digested a new director, Jang Geun, who struggles to complete a film.

Girl group LaBoom Solvin, along with Jin-woon, will make her screen debut through the film as PD Min-jung. Theater release on July 21.

Jinwoon SNS