Jin-ha "'What do you do when you play?' I was surprised to hear it on the day of recording the chief."

Seoul = = Jin-ha, who is working as Min-ji, revealed the behind-the-scenes appearance of the director of the infinite superior.Min-ji appeared as a guest in the Expert corner of MBC FM4U Dooshis Date Muzie, An Young Mi broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th.Recently, MBC What do you do? And Infinite Superior came back to the chief of the department. Many people thank me for cheering me a lot.In fact, I felt a lot because I was doing business in Gangnam, but I felt very good because I said that I missed the chief of staff. In fact, infinite superior has no script and only sets the situation.There is no guide line, and today it is just this situation, so I tell you this. Then Muzie said, I received the meridian on the day, but my face was swollen. Jeong Jun-ha said, I was surprised at the day of shooting because I could see my face when I went to the meridian. I was surprised by the broadcast report.Meanwhile, Min-ji released a new song Assaewoo! (I saywoo!) on the 21st of last month and is actively active.

Seoul = = Jin-ha, Who is working as Min-ji, revealed the behind-the-scenes appearance of the director of the 'infinite superior'.

Min-ji appeared as a guest in the 'Expert' corner of mbc FM4U 'Dooshi's Date Muzie, An Young Mi' broadcast on the afternoon of the 12th.

Recently, mbc 'What do you do?' And 'infinite superior' came back to the chief of the department. "Many people thank me for cheering me a lot. In fact, I felt a lot because I was doing business in Gangnam, but I felt very good because I said that I missed the chief of staff. "In fact, 'infinite superior' has no script and only sets the situation. There is no guide line, and today it is just this situation, so I tell you this. "

Then Muzie said, "I received the meridian on the day, but my face was swollen." Jeong Jun-ha said, "I was surprised at the day of shooting because I could see my face when I went to the meridian. I was surprised by the broadcast report."

Meanwhile, Min-ji released a new song "Assaewoo!" (I saywoo!) on the 21st of last month and is actively active.