Ji Jin-hee "Good Father, I Want to Be a Good Husband"

Actor Ji Jin-hee released a picture of Omaju on the 1st of the trademark Mirror Self.Ji Jin-hee, who gave a hot family affection to the house theater to protect his beloved family against the huge forces in the drama Undercover, completed the first virtual reality magazine NewBIN AR (Newbin AR) and a new concept picture with the end of the drama.In this photo titled Ji Jin-hee and Ji Jin-hee, Ji Jin-hee has filled with various imaginations about questions and answers about Who am I, another me in me?Especially in the making video, the poem of Mirror read in the 3D visual of Ji Jin-hee in the virtual reality and the voice of the bass sound were combined with the full to capture the eyes and ears.Ji Jin-hee in the public picture matches the vintage blue set-up suit and humorously captures his appearance with a home video and a cathode ray tube that lifts the 90s mood to the full.Within one frame, two Ji Jin-hee co-existing funny cuts were also completed, followed by a black-and-white stare at the camera and a colourful Ji Jin-hees intense portrate.In an interview with the pictorial, Ji Jin-hee honestly expressed his worries and thoughts about his identity.Actor thought it was impossible for anyone to do it, and he was not interested in it. The paths of Actor were connected, and he began acting.I wanted to do it, he said, referring to the last episode of Actors path.I decided to act, and for two years I thought, What am I? and I came here. This way, Im very hard.I know me, so I dont get swept away.The last question about the belief I want to keep is I want to be a good father and a good Husband.It is my job, and it is everyones job. Before Actor, I finished the interview with the idea of ​​Father Ji Jin-hees life.newBIN AR
Actor Ji Jin-hee released a picture of Omaju on the 1st of the trademark Mirror Self.Ji Jin-hee, who gave a hot family affection to the house theater to protect his beloved family against the huge forces in the drama Undercover, completed the first virtual reality magazine NewBIN AR (Newbin AR) and a new concept picture with the end of the drama.In this photo titled Ji Jin-hee and Ji Jin-hee, Ji Jin-hee has filled with various imaginations about questions and answers about Who am I, another me in me?Especially in the making video, the poem of Mirror read in the 3D visual of Ji Jin-hee in the virtual reality and the voice of the bass sound were combined with the full to capture the eyes and ears.Ji Jin-hee in the public picture matches the vintage blue set-up suit and humorously captures his appearance with a home video and a cathode ray tube that lifts the 90s mood to the full.Within one frame, two Ji Jin-hee co-existing funny cuts were also completed, followed by a black-and-white stare at the camera and a colourful Ji Jin-hees intense portrate.In an interview with the pictorial, Ji Jin-hee honestly expressed his worries and thoughts about his identity.Actor thought it was impossible for anyone to do it, and he was not interested in it. The paths of Actor were connected, and he began acting.I wanted to do it, he said, referring to the last episode of Actors path.I decided to act, and for two years I thought, What am I? and I came here. This way, Im very hard.I know me, so I dont get swept away.The last question about the belief I want to keep is I want to be a good father and a good Husband.It is my job, and it is everyones job. Before Actor, I finished the interview with the idea of ​​Father Ji Jin-hees life.newBIN AR

Actor Ji Jin-hee released a picture of Omaju on the 1st of the trademark Mirror Self.

Ji Jin-hee, who gave a hot family affection to the house theater to protect his beloved family against the huge forces in the drama Undercover, completed the first Virtual reality magazine NewBIN ar (Newbin ar) and a new concept picture with the end of the drama.

In this photo titled Ji Jin-hee and Ji Jin-hee, Ji Jin-hee has filled with various imaginations about questions and answers about 'Who am I, another me in me?' Especially in the making video, the poem of 'Mirror' read in the 3D visual of Ji Jin-hee in the Virtual reality and the voice of the bass sound were combined with the full to capture the eyes and ears.

Ji Jin-hee in the public picture matches the vintage blue set-up suit and humorously captures his appearance with a home video and a cathode ray tube that lifts the 90s mood To the full. Within one frame, two Ji Jin-hee co-existing funny cuts were also completed, followed by a black-and-white stare at the camera and a colourful Ji Jin-hee's intense portrate.

In an interview with the pictorial, Ji Jin-hee honestly expressed his worries and thoughts about his identity. “Actor thought it was impossible for anyone to do it, and he was not interested in it. The paths of Actor were connected, and he began acting. I wanted to do it, "he said, referring to the last episode of Actor's path.

“I decided to act, and for two years I thought, ‘What am I?’ and I came here. This way, I’m very hard. “I know me, so I don’t get swept away.”

The last question about the belief I want to keep is "I want to be a good Father and a good Husband. It is my job, and it is everyone's job. "Before Actor, I finished the interview with the idea of ​​Father Ji Jin-hee's life.

newBIN ar