Jang Yun-jeong "Daughter Ha-yeong, If You Try to Be a Cat" (Online market)

Jang Yun-jeong said the atmosphere in the house had changed because of her daughter Ha-yeong.On July 28, KBS 2TV Boy Day - Online Market, Jung Ju-Ri envied his daughter Ha-yong, saying to Jang Yun-jeong, I thought of her daughter when I saw Ha-yeong.Jung Ju-Ri, who raises three sons on the day, told Jang Yun-jeong, I did not think about my daughter, but I thought about my daughter when I saw Ha-yeong.If Ha-yeong is present, the atmosphere in the house will change.Jang Yun-jeong agrees, It is different, too different, and If you call your name Ha-yeong because you do something wrong, you will see the atmosphere and say meow .Suddenly, Yaong pretends to be Cat, not Ha-yeong, the daughter Ha-yeong pretends to be Cat to avoid the fuss.
Jang Yun-jeong said the atmosphere in the house had changed because of her daughter Ha-yeong.On July 28, KBS 2TV Boy Day - Online Market, Jung Ju-Ri envied his daughter Ha-yong, saying to Jang Yun-jeong, I thought of her daughter when I saw Ha-yeong.Jung Ju-Ri, who raises three sons on the day, told Jang Yun-jeong, I did not think about my daughter, but I thought about my daughter when I saw Ha-yeong.If Ha-yeong is present, the atmosphere in the house will change.Jang Yun-jeong agrees, It is different, too different, and If you call your name Ha-yeong because you do something wrong, you will see the atmosphere and say meow .Suddenly, Yaong pretends to be Cat, not Ha-yeong, the daughter Ha-yeong pretends to be Cat to avoid the fuss.

Jang Yun-jeong said the atmosphere in the house had changed because of her daughter Ha-yeong.

On July 28, KBS 2TV 'Boy Day - Online market', Jung Ju-Ri envied his daughter Ha-yong, saying to Jang Yun-jeong, "I thought of her daughter when I saw Ha-yeong."

Jung Ju-Ri, who raises three sons on the day, told Jang Yun-jeong, "I did not think about my daughter, but I thought about my daughter when I saw Ha-yeong. “If Ha-yeong is present, the atmosphere in the house will change.”

Jang Yun-jeong agrees, "It is different, too different," and "If you call your name Ha-yeong because you do something wrong, you will see the atmosphere and say" meow ". Suddenly, 'Yaong' pretends to be Cat, not Ha-yeong, "the daughter Ha-yeong pretends to be Cat to avoid the fuss.