Jang Na-ra, a cute toe toward "I'm pretty, why do not you keep looking at it?"

Singer and Actor Jang Na-ra showed off her beauty during the show.Jang Na-ra edited four photos on his Instagram on the 6th, saying, It is a directing photo taken by my mother.I love you, Mom, I love you. You said you were beautiful. Why do you keep looking at me? He said, I am cute.Jang Na-ra, born 1981 and 41 this year, is a down-and-down figure during the entertainment industrys representative: a clear, clean Skins reminder of baby Skins robs the eye.Jang Na-ra appeared in the KBS 2TV drama Daebak Real Estate, which last month, as a real estate agent and exorcist Hong Jia.

Singer and Actor Jang Na-ra showed off her beauty during the show.

Jang Na-ra edited four photos on his Instagram on the 6th, saying, "It is a directing photo taken by my mother."

"I love you, Mom, I love you. You said you were beautiful. Why do you keep looking at me?" He said, "I am cute."

Jang Na-ra, born 1981 and 41 this year, is a down-and-down figure during the entertainment industry's representative: a clear, clean Skins reminder of baby Skins robs the eye.

Jang Na-ra appeared in the KBS 2TV drama 'Daebak Real Estate', which last month, as a real estate agent and exorcist Hong Jia.