"It's like King Thailand"...heo gyeong-yeong Heavenly Palace open, 1 million pyeong plus super luxury Passenger car ('My Way')

The sky palace of the heo gyeong-yeong National Revolutionary Partys honorary representative has been unveiled.Choi Hong-rim, a comedian No. 1 professional golfer, visited the sky palace of the honorary representative of the heo gyeong-yeong National Revolutionary Party for golf lessons in the TV Chosun star documentary myway broadcast on the 25th.Choi Hong-rim admired Rolls-Royce, saying Oh what is this? A jackpot as soon as he arrived at the sky palace, then said, Oh good. Its my style. Ill have to ask.I should ask for my lessons for the rest of my life. I will be the only entertainer to call my brother, who calls me the governor, but I am unconditionally my brother.Im doing a little event, so hes very pretty to me. I also have lessons. In fact, it is good to see my brother when I come here, but the air is so good, he added. I only want to make a golf course on this good land when I play golf.This is 1 million pyeong, and its a sky palace down that mountain, the lawn is wide, heo gyeong-yong explained.The inside of the sky palace was then released.Choi Hong-rim saw the figure of heo gyeong-yong sitting in a chair and said, Is not it like King Thailand?

The sky palace of the heo gyeong-yeong National Revolutionary Party's honorary representative has been unveiled.

Choi Hong-rim, a comedian No. 1 professional golfer, visited the sky palace of the honorary representative of the heo gyeong-yeong National Revolutionary Party for golf lessons in the TV Chosun star documentary myway' broadcast on the 25th.

Choi Hong-rim admired Rolls-Royce, saying "Oh what is this? A jackpot" as soon as he arrived at the sky palace, then said, "Oh good. It's my style. I'll have to ask. I should ask for my lessons for the rest of my life. "

"I will be the only entertainer to call my brother, who calls me the governor, but I am unconditionally my brother. I'm doing a little event, so he's very pretty to me. I also have lessons. " "In fact, it is good to see my brother when I come here, but the air is so good," he added. "I only want to make a golf course on this good land when I play golf."

"This is 1 million pyeong, and it's a sky palace down that mountain, the lawn is wide," heo gyeong-yong explained.

The inside of the sky palace was then released. Choi Hong-rim saw the figure of heo gyeong-yong sitting in a chair and said, "Is not it like King Thailand?"