"It was big"...The truth behind getting off Ji Sang-ryeol, belatedly "The Disclosure" (The Fishermen and the City')

The hidden truth about the comedian Ji Sang-ryeols The Fishermen and the City season 3 departure was revealed late.Lee Tae-gon said, I think I came out with my head today, but I think Im going to be able to do it., which denied the allegations of Jean PD.But Kim Yo-han refuted, Its a nice dry, it can not be done if you just dry it. Lee Deok-hwa said, Its half a ball.Its half a ball because I dont see it, he said.The theme was transferred to Lee Deok-hwas Hair care, and Lee Tae-gon said, What did Sangryeol say in the past?In season 2, Ji Sang-ryeol gave Lee Deok-hwa a review of the Hair care, You can braid your back hair.Kim Jun-hyun, who recalled this, said, So I can not go to Season 3, it was big, Lee Tae-gon said, It was big, I do not even notice it.
The hidden truth about the comedian Ji Sang-ryeols The Fishermen and the City season 3 departure was revealed late.Lee Tae-gon said, I think I came out with my head today, but I think Im going to be able to do it., which denied the allegations of Jean PD.But Kim Yo-han refuted, Its a nice dry, it can not be done if you just dry it. Lee Deok-hwa said, Its half a ball.Its half a ball because I dont see it, he said.The theme was transferred to Lee Deok-hwas Hair care, and Lee Tae-gon said, What did Sangryeol say in the past?In season 2, Ji Sang-ryeol gave Lee Deok-hwa a review of the Hair care, You can braid your back hair.Kim Jun-hyun, who recalled this, said, So I can not go to Season 3, it was big, Lee Tae-gon said, It was big, I do not even notice it.

The hidden truth about the comedian Ji Sang-ryeol's The Fishermen and the City' season 3 departure was revealed late.

Lee Tae-gon said, "I think I came out with my head today, but I think I'm going to be able to do it." ", which denied the allegations of Jean PD.

But Kim Yo-han refuted, "It's a nice dry, it can not be done if you just dry it." Lee Deok-hwa said, "It's half a ball. It's half a ball because I don't see it," he said.

The theme was transferred to Lee Deok-hwa's Hair care, and Lee Tae-gon said, "What did Sangryeol say in the past?"

In season 2, Ji Sang-ryeol gave Lee Deok-hwa a review of the Hair care, "You can braid your back hair."

Kim Jun-hyun, who recalled this, said, "So I can not go to Season 3, it was big," Lee Tae-gon said, "It was big, I do not even notice it.