"Is this a couple?" Kim Dan-ha, during marital counseling, tears Explosion ('can't be No. 1') with Bae Jung-geun and Sul-woom

In No.1 I cant be No.1, Kim Dan-ha and Bae Jeong-geun were shown visiting a couples counseling center.JTBCs entertainment No.1 broadcast on the 18th was broadcast on the air.On the same day, the 15th Kim Dan-ha and Bae Jeong-geun came back again. They all welcomed the couple, saying, The couple are short-term.They were pictured.I put it down so much, but I want to put it down so much, I want to build up and build up and not care for me, is this the couple? Kim said.Bae Jung-geun also said, I think it will explode later.Kim Dan-ha asked carefully, Do you think you have a little colder about Jung Geun? Kim Dan-ha said, I think it is colder than the first time. The faith disappeared due to repeated mistakes, and the affection cooled with broken faith.Back on the monitor, Bae Jeong-geun recalled his father and said, How did you live like this?It is not easy to be a father, he said, and he confessed that he was a person who was feeling, saying, I am a Feeling person. It was time to get out the hidden inside.They decided to play the role of a couple and understand each others positions.Kim Dan-ha said, I felt sorry for feeling each others Feeling. Tears and Bae Jung-geun also took a step closer, saying, Lets hold on, a good day will come.Paeng Hyon Sook, Choi Yang-Rak couple headed for Im misuk, Kim Hak-rae homePaeng Hyon Sook said, Is not it like sharing and Hyun Bin? And Im misuk responded, Won Bin came to me, it was cute.Turns out Im misuk worked with Pyeong Hyun Sook to join Choi Yang-Rak as a mother group.Paeng Hyon Sook said, Choi Yang-Rak is out of the middle and the top of his head, but he insists that he is not himself.Kim Hak-rae left his luxury Porsche car to Choi Yang-Rak. Kim Hak-rae showed a flex saying, Its 200 million if you break it.The four people arrived at the hair transplant center.60 The first betrayal of my life, but I was caught again by three people. Choi Yang-Rak was angry at the betrayal, saying, I did it well. Im Misuk said, I am incised but I can not do my head.I can not be No. 1 captures the broadcast screen

In No.1 I can't be No.1, Kim Dan-ha and Bae Jeong-geun were shown visiting a couple's counseling center.

JTBC's entertainment No.1 broadcast on the 18th was broadcast on the air.

On the same day, the 15th Kim Dan-ha and Bae Jeong-geun came back again. They all welcomed the couple, saying, "The couple are short-term."

They were pictured. “I put it down so much, but I want to put it down so much, I want to build up and build up and not care for me, is this the couple?” Kim said.

Bae Jung-geun also said, "I think it will explode later." Kim Dan-ha asked carefully, "Do you think you have a little colder about Jung Geun?" Kim Dan-ha said, "I think it is colder than the first time." "The faith disappeared due to repeated mistakes, and the affection cooled with broken faith."

Back on the monitor, Bae Jeong-geun recalled his father and said, "How did you live like this? It is not easy to be a father, "he said, and he confessed that he was a person who was Feeling, saying," I am a Feeling person. " It was time to get out the hidden inside.

They decided to play the role of a couple and understand each other's positions. Kim Dan-ha said, "I felt sorry for Feeling each other's Feeling." Tears and Bae Jung-geun also took a step closer, saying, "Let's hold on, a good day will come."

Paeng Hyon Sook, Choi Yang-Rak couple headed for Im misuk, Kim Hak-rae home Paeng Hyon Sook said, "Is not it like sharing and Hyun Bin?" And Im misuk responded, "Won Bin came to me, it was cute."

Turns out Im misuk worked with Pyeong Hyun Sook to join Choi Yang-Rak as a mother group. Paeng Hyon Sook said, "Choi Yang-Rak is out of the middle and the top of his head, but he insists that he is not himself."

Kim Hak-rae left his luxury Porsche car to Choi Yang-Rak. Kim Hak-rae showed a flex saying, "It's 200 million if you break it."

The four people arrived at the hair transplant center. 60 The first betrayal of my life, but I was caught again by three people. Choi Yang-Rak was angry at the betrayal, saying, "I did it well." Im misuk said, "I am incised but I can not do my head."

'I can not be No. 1' captures the broadcast screen