Insooni, shock recent Confessions "I'm selling everything I have" ('Let's buy it together')

Singer Insooni reveals the latest in Lets Live Like Park Won-sookIn the KBS2 entertainment program Park Won-sooks Saps broadcasted on the 7th, Insooni is invited to his school.Members who visited Timmy Hung in Gangwon Province on this day are invited to Insooni by surprise, so the members head to the school, which Insooni operates directly.Insooni reveals his affection for School, saying, I founded it for children with the same pain as me.Im selling everything, Confessions surprised everyone.Members go to a nearby restaurant after a school tour with Insooni, who tells her about her marriage story and in-laws with her husband while eating.I met my husband after the crisis of death, but I met with opposition from my in-laws, Insooni recalls, adding, I hope my mother-in-law will make me do this.Kim Yeong-Ran grooms the medicines he bought at Timmy Hung as soon as he gets home.Kim Yeong-Ran says, I left three precious people at similar times.Attention is drawn to what changed Kim Yeong-Rans life.Lets Live with Park Won-sook is broadcast every Wednesday at 8:30 pm.

Singer Insooni reveals the latest in 'Let's Live Like Park Won-sook

In the KBS2 entertainment program "Park Won-sooks Saps" broadcasted on the 7th, Insooni is invited to his School.

Members who visited Timmy Hung in Gangwon Province on this day are invited to Insooni by surprise, so the members head to the School, which Insooni operates directly. Insooni reveals his affection for School, saying, "I founded it for children with the same pain as me." "I'm selling everything," Confessions surprised everyone.

Members go to a nearby restaurant after a School tour with Insooni, who tells her about her marriage story and in-laws with her husband while eating. "I met my husband after the crisis of death, but I met with opposition from my in-laws," Insooni recalls, adding, "I hope my mother-in-law will make me do this."

Kim Yeong-Ran grooms the medicines he bought at Timmy Hung as soon as he gets home. Kim Yeong-Ran says, "I left three precious people at similar times." Attention is drawn to what changed Kim Yeong-Ran's life.

'Let's Live with Park Won-sook is broadcast every Wednesday at 8:30 pm.