Han Ji-hye "breastfeeding, leaning out...it's not easy to be a mother" (Point of Omniscient Interfere')

Actor Han Ji-hye told his recent news through his best friend Uhm Ji-won.On MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere broadcast on the 24th, Uhm Ji-won was shown calling Han Ji-hye while going to the photo shoot.On the day, Han Ji-hye replied that Uhm Ji-won was breastfeeding when asked what are you doing?I am suffering from breastfeeding, he said. It was sick at first, but it is not easy anymore.Im not kidding about my physical strength; my flesh is just falling out, Han Ji-hye said, adding that its not easy to be a mother.Uhm Ji-won, who heard this, comforted Han Ji-hye, saying, I do not have any flesh, but I am more out of it.When asked what do you do, Uhm Ji-won said, Im going to shoot a picture, Uhm Ji-won confessed, Im fleshy because I ate too much in Jeju Island.Han Ji-hye laughed, saying, Im a little breastfeeding instead of me.I want to schedule it too, Han Ji-hye said, so Uhm Ji-won said, Ill report it to you, please be vicarious.
Actor Han Ji-hye told his recent news through his best friend Uhm Ji-won.On MBC Point of Omniscient Interfere broadcast on the 24th, Uhm Ji-won was shown calling Han Ji-hye while going to the photo shoot.On the day, Han Ji-hye replied that Uhm Ji-won was breastfeeding when asked what are you doing?I am suffering from breastfeeding, he said. It was sick at first, but it is not easy anymore.Im not kidding about my physical strength; my flesh is just falling out, Han Ji-hye said, adding that its not easy to be a mother.Uhm Ji-won, who heard this, comforted Han Ji-hye, saying, I do not have any flesh, but I am more out of it.When asked what do you do, Uhm Ji-won said, Im going to shoot a picture, Uhm Ji-won confessed, Im fleshy because I ate too much in Jeju Island.Han Ji-hye laughed, saying, Im a little breastfeeding instead of me.I want to schedule it too, Han Ji-hye said, so Uhm Ji-won said, Ill report it to you, please be vicarious.

Actor Han Ji-hye told his recent news through his best friend Uhm Ji-won.

On mbc Point of Omniscient Interfere' broadcast on the 24th, Uhm Ji-won was shown calling Han Ji-hye while going to the photo shoot.

On the day, Han Ji-hye replied that Uhm Ji-won was "breastfeeding" when asked "what are you doing?" "I am suffering from breastfeeding," he said. "It was sick at first, but it is not easy anymore."

"I'm not kidding about my physical strength; my flesh is just falling out," Han Ji-hye said, adding that it's not easy to be a mother. Uhm Ji-won, who heard this, comforted Han Ji-hye, saying, "I do not have any flesh, but I am more out of it.

When asked "what do you do," Uhm Ji-won said, "I'm going to shoot a picture," Uhm Ji-won confessed, "I'm fleshy because I ate too much in Jeju Island." Han Ji-hye laughed, saying, "I'm a little breastfeeding instead of me."

"I want to schedule it too," Han Ji-hye said, so Uhm Ji-won said, "I'll report it to you, please be vicarious."