Ha Jae-sook "I cried for two weeks after being screened as a god to die 'photons'" (oxmuna)

In Problem Child in House, Ha Jae-sook tells the behind-the-scenes story of OK Photon.On July 13 at 10:40 pm KBS 2TV entertainment Problem Child in House, Ha Jae-sook, who played a hot role as a bokdang mother in the drama Okay Photon, will show off his performance.On this day, Ha Jae-sook revealed his frankness about the role of the Bokdin Mom, which was suddenly killed in the play, and caused curiosity.She recalled the time, saying, I had a feeling of dying for some reason, and I asked the artist several times, Do you think Im dying? I finally knew I was dying after receiving the script.Ha Jae-sook confessed that I was sick to die because the character I played was dead and I was crying for two weeks after receiving the death god script.In addition, Ha Jae-sook said that he had been embarrassed by the fact that he had been playing a role as a likable person for a while, but even revealed that the local grandmother spit.She also said, Until the beginning of the drama, the local mothers said, What are you doing in Seoul? But after she died, she said, I do not see you.

In Problem Child in House', Ha Jae-sook tells the behind-the-scenes story of 'OK Photon'.

On July 13 at 10:40 pm KBS 2TV entertainment Problem Child in House, Ha Jae-sook, who played a hot role as a bokdang mother in the drama Okay Photon, will show off his performance.

On this day, Ha Jae-sook revealed his frankness about the role of the 'Bokdin Mom', which was suddenly killed in the play, and caused curiosity. She recalled the time, saying, "I had a feeling of dying for some reason, and I asked the artist several times, 'Do you think I'm dying?'" "I finally knew I was dying after receiving the script." Ha Jae-sook confessed that "I was sick to die because the character I played was dead" and "I was crying for two weeks after receiving the death god script."

In addition, Ha Jae-sook said that he had been embarrassed by the fact that he had been playing a role as a likable person for a while, but even revealed that "the local grandmother spit." She also said, "Until the beginning of the drama, the local mothers said, 'What are you doing in Seoul?'" But after she died, she said, "I do not see you."