Go Eun-ah, 'Happy Smile' on Lunch box Gift..."Good to see your neighbors, Huang MRT Station"

Go Eun-ah told his instagram on the afternoon of the 21st, I meet my neighbors well and I am going to Hougang MRT Station like this.I will eat deliciously before going to the schedule and I will be happy today ~! Thank you very much!! The best love hall! The released photo showed Go Eun-ah holding a Lunch box with his brother Mir (Bang Cheol-yong).Go Eun-ah is looking happy after receiving the Lunch box Gift, while Mir has wide eyes.The netizens who encountered the photos showed various reactions such as I will be delicious and Happy.Meanwhile, Go Eun-ah is running a YouTube channel Bangane with his brother Mir.In addition, Go Eun-ah has collected news of 12kg weight loss from SBS Plus Love Dosa which was broadcast in May.

Go Eun-ah told his instagram on the afternoon of the 21st, "I meet my neighbors well and I am going to Hougang MRT Station like this. I will eat deliciously before going to the schedule and I will be happy today ~! Thank you very much!! The best love hall! "

The released photo showed Go Eun-ah holding a Lunch box with his brother Mir (Bang Cheol-yong). Go Eun-ah is looking happy after receiving the Lunch box Gift, while Mir has wide eyes.

The netizens who encountered the photos showed various reactions such as "I will be delicious" and "Happy".

Meanwhile, Go Eun-ah is running a YouTube channel 'Bangane' with his brother Mir. In addition, Go Eun-ah has collected news of 12kg weight loss from SBS Plus 'Love Dosa' which was broadcast in May.