Donga "Studios staffers report hundreds of Lens Theft, Police for Lie" (TV Cultwo Show)

Group Koyote member Donga mentioned Theft of a photo studios employee he runs.SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show, which was broadcast on July 16, was decorated with Disaster Sergeant, while comedian Park Sung-kwang appeared as a special DJ and Koyote Donga as guests.On the day, Donga said: One day a new employee came into the photo studios I run, and a few hundred camera Lens Theft incidents have since occurred.We put Lens in a safe, and the Theft incident happened. The employee was suspected, but he said he was not himself, so when I lied to the Internet, I searched for characteristics and it was the same as the employee.I am going to report to Police even if I am framed, and you have to report me as an innocent person.It turns out that the employee stole the Donga-owned Lens the day after joining the company and put the same Lens model in the safe.Donga said: The employee had a similar history at the previous job, and when I sued Police, the amount was vague and I couldnt be punished, so I didnt get paid.The employee says he pays a fine to the country.

Group Koyote member Donga mentioned Theft of a photo Studios employee he runs.

SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show', which was broadcast on July 16, was decorated with 'Disaster Sergeant', while comedian Park Sung-kwang appeared as a special DJ and Koyote Donga as guests.

On the day, Donga said: "One day a new employee came into the photo Studios I run, and a few hundred camera Lens Theft incidents have since occurred. We put Lens in a safe, and the Theft incident happened. "

"The employee was suspected, but he said he was not himself, so when I lied to the Internet, I searched for characteristics and it was the same as the employee. "I am going to report to Police even if I am framed, and you have to report me as an innocent person."

It turns out that the employee stole the Donga-owned Lens the day after joining the company and put the same Lens model in the safe.

Donga said: “The employee had a similar history at the previous job, and when I sued Police, the amount was vague and I couldn’t be punished, so I didn’t get paid. The employee says he pays a fine to the country. "