Donga, referring to Celebration delivery accident, "I've asked my brother lost contact" (TV Cultwo Show)

Donga, a former member of the group Koyote, has revealed his experience of a Celebration delivery accident.On July 9, SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show featured Koyote Donga as a guest in the damage assessment corner with special DJ Park Sung-Kwang.While talking about the wedding return, Donga said, I suddenly remember something upsetting: my friend called me a while ago, and I really wanted to call you awkwardly, so I wanted something.I was really curious, so I wanted you to be honest with me. And then he asked me if I hadnt paid Celebration when he was at his wedding.I usually ordered my manager or my brother to deliver, but I had a lot of delivery accidents. I had a lot of it like that, but suddenly I became nervous. Kim Tae-gyun asked, Is your brother the same brother who was the main one? Donga said, I am one, but now the Friend can not contact me.I have confirmed it, and I do not think I have just become such a person. Park Sung-Kwang asked, How much do you pay for a close person? And Donga said, I go out.I do not think everyone else should do that, he said. On average, at least three do. If you are going to make a bigger money, you should give Gift.

Donga, a former member of the group Koyote, has revealed his experience of a Celebration delivery accident.

On July 9, SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' featured Koyote Donga as a guest in the damage assessment corner with special DJ Park Sung-Kwang.

While talking about the wedding return, Donga said, "I suddenly remember something upsetting: my Friend called me a while ago, and I really wanted to call you awkwardly, so I wanted something. I was really curious, so I wanted you to be honest with me. And then he asked me if I hadn’t paid Celebration when he was at his wedding. I usually ordered my manager or my brother to deliver, but I had a lot of delivery accidents. I had a lot of it like that, but suddenly I became nervous. "

Kim Tae-gyun asked, "Is your brother the same brother who was the main one?" Donga said, "I am one, but now the Friend can not contact me. I have confirmed it, and I do not think I have just become such a person. "

Park Sung-Kwang asked, "How much do you pay for a close person?" And Donga said, "I go out. "I do not think everyone else should do that," he said. "On average, at least three do. If you are going to make a bigger money, you should give Gift."