'Dentist' Lee Yoon-ji, humiliated by super-neighbor selfies ..Preservatives Beautiful look class

Lee Yoon-ji shares her routine by unveiling humiliating super-close selfiesOn the 29th, Lee Yoon-ji posted a picture on his Instagram with the message Dark Hair in the Midsummer # I look out for a long time # Power My Super Powell.In the public photos, Lee Yoon-ji is photographed near Camera, and nevertheless shows a humiliating Minmuk Clas.Especially, the clear eyes that fill Camera attract attention.The fans responded in various ways such as My sister is pretty today, I am going to dye my hair according to Yoon Ji and Why is your skin so good?Meanwhile, Lee Yoon-ji marriages with Husband Jung Han-ul, a dentist in 2014, and has two daughters, Rani and Soul.Lee Yoon-ji and Jung Han-ul have been loved and supported by many people by revealing their familys daily life on SBS Sangsangmong 2 You are My Destiny.Lee Yoon-ji Instagram

Lee Yoon-ji shares her routine by unveiling humiliating super-close selfies

On the 29th, Lee Yoon-ji posted a picture on his Instagram with the message "Dark Hair in the Midsummer # I look out for a long time # Power My Super Powell".

In the public photos, Lee Yoon-ji is photographed near Camera, and nevertheless shows a humiliating Minmuk Clas. Especially, the clear eyes that fill Camera attract attention.

The fans responded in various ways such as "My sister is pretty today", "I am going to dye my hair according to Yoon Ji" and "Why is your skin so good?"

Meanwhile, Lee Yoon-ji marriages with Husband Jung Han-ul, a Dentist in 2014, and has two daughters, Rani and Soul. Lee Yoon-ji and Jung Han-ul have been loved and supported by many people by revealing their family's daily life on SBS 'Sangsangmong 2 You are My Destiny'.

Lee Yoon-ji Instagram