"Delicious Guys" pd "Kim Joon-hyun Get off, the crew also tears...Opportunity for Fat 3" (Interview)

The production team thanked the broadcaster Kim Joon-hyun as he got off the IHQ entertainment program Delicious Guys in seven years.Lee Myung-gyu, who directed Delicious Guys, said, I wanted to send Kim Joon-hyun to the last recording of Kim Joon-hyun, which was held the day before on the 23rd and Interview, as Delicious Guys always did.So Kim Joon-hyun related items were carried out, but without doing great or grand specials, we did the recording the way we originally did. Kim Joon-hyun played a big role in delicious guys to fat 4 with Yu Minsang, Kim Min Kyung and Mun Se-yun.Kim has gained the nickname of Kim Pro and has shown his presence as a pillar of the program since January 2015 pilot broadcast.However, he announced his departure news that he would reorganize himself for his 15th year of debut.Lee Myung-gyu PD said, I was loved by viewers because of the good bond and the combination of fat 4, but I am very sorry for the part where the member changed, but I respect Kim Joon-hyuns thoughts and reorganization time.I will try to give a smile to the viewers. He confessed that he secretly stole tears during the last recording of Kim Joon-hyun.Kim Joon-hyuns Delicious Guys will be packed into three-person systems: Yu Minsang, Kim Min-kyung and Mun Se-yun.Here, a guest that can create synergy will appear and will continue to enjoy a pleasant food.As well as eating well, I plan to invite a guest to set the subject for each episode.PD Lee Myung-kyu said, I think Danger is an opportunity.I have been doing so well now, but I expect that I will be able to show another appearance of Yu Minsang, Kim Min Kyung and Mun Se-yun with the big change now.We are the members who have been so good so far, so if we just keep them as sincere as we have been, I think the rest is up to our crew.Finally, Kim Joon-hyun, who leaves the delicious guys, said, One of the things we eat is our Kim pro who was a pro.I am grateful to Kim Pro-ro for making the Delicious Guys richer than anyone else. I will always support and support them. The IHQ entertainment program Delicious Guys is broadcast every Friday at 8 pm.The following is a one-say answer with PD Lee Myung-gyu, Delicious Guys.Kim Joon-hyun also wanted to send Kim Joon-hyun to enjoy delicious things as always delicious guys rather than special breakups.So Kim Joon-hyun proceeded with the related items, but did not make a great or big special feature, but proceeded with the original way.As you know, the teamwork of the members and the crew was so good that the members and the crew were very sad.I wanted to let Kim Joon-hyun laugh so hard and I was so upset to hold back tears, and I really cried in the middle.We will go to a three-member stay while searching for new members, and we will have a guest, of course, with only three people in mind going to eat together.I was loved by viewers because of the goodness of Kim Joon-hyun, Kim Min-kyung, Yu Minsang, Mun Se-yun, and these four people (the sum of the bonds) and I am very sorry for the part where the members have changed, but I will try to respect Kim Joon-hyuns thoughts and reorganization time and give viewers an unchanging smile.Ive been doing well now, so I think it will change little by little depending on the concept or guest of the program rather than the change of character or role.We will invite those who eat delicious as guest because the purpose of our program is to introduce food and to inform you of delicious tips.I plan to set a theme for each turn and invite a guest to suit it. Yes, the arrangements go as they are.One thing I eat more than anyone is our professional Kim Pro. I thank Kim Pro for making the delicious guys richer than anyone else, and I will never forget it.I will always support and support.I think Danger is an opportunity.I have been doing so well now, but I expect that the big change of the present will show another image of Yu Minsang, Kim Min Kyung and Mun Se-yun.I also think that the rest of our crew is up to us if we are faithful to the members who have been so good so far. DB
The production team thanked the broadcaster Kim Joon-hyun as he got off the IHQ entertainment program Delicious Guys in seven years.Lee Myung-gyu, who directed Delicious Guys, said, I wanted to send Kim Joon-hyun to the last recording of Kim Joon-hyun, which was held the day before on the 23rd and Interview, as Delicious Guys always did.So Kim Joon-hyun related items were carried out, but without doing great or grand specials, we did the recording the way we originally did. Kim Joon-hyun played a big role in delicious guys to fat 4 with Yu Minsang, Kim Min Kyung and Mun Se-yun.Kim has gained the nickname of Kim Pro and has shown his presence as a pillar of the program since January 2015 pilot broadcast.However, he announced his departure news that he would reorganize himself for his 15th year of debut.Lee Myung-gyu PD said, I was loved by viewers because of the good bond and the combination of fat 4, but I am very sorry for the part where the member changed, but I respect Kim Joon-hyuns thoughts and reorganization time.I will try to give a smile to the viewers. He confessed that he secretly stole tears during the last recording of Kim Joon-hyun.Kim Joon-hyuns Delicious Guys will be packed into three-person systems: Yu Minsang, Kim Min-kyung and Mun Se-yun.Here, a guest that can create synergy will appear and will continue to enjoy a pleasant food.As well as eating well, I plan to invite a guest to set the subject for each episode.PD Lee Myung-kyu said, I think Danger is an opportunity.I have been doing so well now, but I expect that I will be able to show another appearance of Yu Minsang, Kim Min Kyung and Mun Se-yun with the big change now.We are the members who have been so good so far, so if we just keep them as sincere as we have been, I think the rest is up to our crew.Finally, Kim Joon-hyun, who leaves the delicious guys, said, One of the things we eat is our Kim pro who was a pro.I am grateful to Kim Pro-ro for making the Delicious Guys richer than anyone else. I will always support and support them. The IHQ entertainment program Delicious Guys is broadcast every Friday at 8 pm.The following is a one-say answer with PD Lee Myung-gyu, Delicious Guys.Kim Joon-hyun also wanted to send Kim Joon-hyun to enjoy delicious things as always delicious guys rather than special breakups.So Kim Joon-hyun proceeded with the related items, but did not make a great or big special feature, but proceeded with the original way.As you know, the teamwork of the members and the crew was so good that the members and the crew were very sad.I wanted to let Kim Joon-hyun laugh so hard and I was so upset to hold back tears, and I really cried in the middle.We will go to a three-member stay while searching for new members, and we will have a guest, of course, with only three people in mind going to eat together.I was loved by viewers because of the goodness of Kim Joon-hyun, Kim Min-kyung, Yu Minsang, Mun Se-yun, and these four people (the sum of the bonds) and I am very sorry for the part where the members have changed, but I will try to respect Kim Joon-hyuns thoughts and reorganization time and give viewers an unchanging smile.Ive been doing well now, so I think it will change little by little depending on the concept or guest of the program rather than the change of character or role.We will invite those who eat delicious as guest because the purpose of our program is to introduce food and to inform you of delicious tips.I plan to set a theme for each turn and invite a guest to suit it. Yes, the arrangements go as they are.One thing I eat more than anyone is our professional Kim Pro. I thank Kim Pro for making the delicious guys richer than anyone else, and I will never forget it.I will always support and support.I think Danger is an opportunity.I have been doing so well now, but I expect that the big change of the present will show another image of Yu Minsang, Kim Min Kyung and Mun Se-yun.I also think that the rest of our crew is up to us if we are faithful to the members who have been so good so far. DB

The production team thanked the broadcaster Kim Joon-hyun as he got off the IHQ entertainment program Delicious Guys in seven years.

Lee Myung-gyu, who directed 'Delicious Guys', said, "I wanted to send Kim Joon-hyun to the last recording of Kim Joon-hyun, which was held the day before on the 23rd and Interview, as "Delicious Guys" always did. So Kim Joon-hyun related items were carried out, but without doing great or grand specials, we did the recording the way we originally did. "

Kim Joon-hyun played a big role in 'delicious guys' to 'fat 4' with Yu Minsang, Kim Min Kyung and Mun Se-yun. Kim has gained the nickname of Kim Pro and has shown his presence as a pillar of the program since January 2015 pilot broadcast. However, he announced his departure news that he would reorganize himself for his 15th year of debut.

Lee Myung-gyu pd said, "I was loved by viewers because of the good bond and the combination of fat 4, but I am very sorry for the part where the member changed, but I respect Kim Joon-hyun's thoughts and reorganization time. I will try to give a smile to the viewers. "He confessed that he secretly stole tears during the last recording of Kim Joon-hyun.

Kim Joon-hyun's 'Delicious Guys' will be packed into three-person systems: Yu Minsang, Kim Min-kyung and Mun Se-yun. Here, a guest that can create synergy will appear and will continue to enjoy a pleasant food. As well as eating well, I plan to invite a guest to set the subject for each episode.

pd Lee Myung-kyu said, "I think Danger is an opportunity. I have been doing so well now, but I expect that I will be able to show another appearance of Yu Minsang, Kim Min Kyung and Mun Se-yun with the big change now. “We are the members who have been so good so far, so if we just keep them as sincere as we have been, I think the rest is up to our crew.”

Finally, Kim Joon-hyun, who leaves the 'delicious guys', said, "One of the things we eat is our Kim pro who was a pro. I am grateful to Kim Pro-ro for making the Delicious Guys richer than anyone else. I will always support and support them. "

The IHQ entertainment program Delicious Guys is broadcast every Friday at 8 pm.

The following is a one-say answer with pd Lee Myung-gyu, 'Delicious Guys'.

"Kim Joon-hyun also wanted to send Kim Joon-hyun to enjoy delicious things as always 'delicious guys' rather than special breakups. So Kim Joon-hyun proceeded with the related items, but did not make a great or big special feature, but proceeded with the original way. As you know, the teamwork of the members and the crew was so good that the members and the crew were very sad. I wanted to let Kim Joon-hyun laugh so hard and I was so upset to hold back tears, and I really cried in the middle."

"We will go to a three-member stay while searching for new members, and we will have a guest, of course, with only three people in mind going to eat together."

"I was loved by viewers because of the goodness of Kim Joon-hyun, Kim Min-kyung, Yu Minsang, Mun Se-yun, and these four people (the sum of the bonds) and I am very sorry for the part where the members have changed, but I will try to respect Kim Joon-hyun's thoughts and reorganization time and give viewers an unchanging smile."

"I've been doing well now, so I think it will change little by little depending on the concept or guest of the program rather than the change of character or role."

"We will invite those who eat delicious as guest because the purpose of our program is to introduce food and to inform you of delicious tips. I plan to set a theme for each turn and invite a guest to suit it. "

"Yes, the arrangements go as they are."

"One thing I eat more than anyone is our professional Kim Pro. I thank Kim Pro for making the "delicious guys" richer than anyone else, and I will never forget it. I will always support and support."

"I think Danger is an opportunity. I have been doing so well now, but I expect that the big change of the present will show another image of Yu Minsang, Kim Min Kyung and Mun Se-yun. I also think that the rest of our crew is up to us if we are faithful to the members who have been so good so far. "

DB