"Comedian Ha Jun-su, Wind smoker in Cancer Fighting" Former Couple Disclosure

The former Couples Disclosure has been uploaded, with Comedian Ha Jun-su announcing fellow gag woman and webtoon writer An Ga-yeon and marriage.On the 11th, an online community posted an article entitled Comedian H and Comedian A.I was a person who had promised to live with Comedian H for eight years from December 12, 2010, and I was smoking a wind with A writer who became famous for webtoons before we broke up, the writer said.The netizen said, They are in the pros of your comedian and announce their marriage proudly.I am angry at the fact that I have been in love for two years, lying about the reasons and background of the two meeting, ignoring me until the end. The writer also revealed a wedding photo taken with Ha Jun-su, saying that he and Ha Jun-su met on the premise of marriage.We are complaining, we are filing a claim for damages, he said. It is the conversation between the two in 2018, the CCTV photos that went up to our house, and the conversation between them about what they did at our house that day.I want to get an apology, and Ill look into my lawyer tomorrow and talk to them through my lawyer tomorrow, he said.Ha Jun-soo also posted an article on online community and said his position.I am sorry that I have caused the scandal unintentionally with my personal personal life, Ha said. The writer will not deny the whole claim.I admit that there was something that would hurt the writer. The claim that we did not receive an apology is not true.After the incident broke on November 7, 2018, I continued to apologize to the writer after that and repeatedly apologized.I also want to clarify that I was officially separated under the agreement with the author because of my moral responsibility. I had to think that the writer had sincerely forgiven me, Ha said. I decided to clean up everything and start over. After that, I made clear to each other that the relationship with the writer had been completed, and then I officially confessed to the writer and I was able to start my relationship with the writer again.Finally, But after this, I was hurt by the fact that the writer had a malicious mind to me and that he was spreading a malicious story about me again on the Internet, even though he was officially polite and politely organized at the time.The author claimed that the photo was taken at a wedding cafe, he added, adding that the author had to take a hard-line response through a lawyer.Currently, Ha Jun-sus writings have been deleted.On the other hand, Ha Junsu appeared on MBC What do you do when you play and got the nickname Hakaso as a caricature picture.Ha Jun-su and Ahn Ga-yeon are appearing together on tvNs Comedy Big League and recently announced their marriage.
The former Couples Disclosure has been uploaded, with Comedian Ha Jun-su announcing fellow gag woman and webtoon writer An Ga-yeon and marriage.On the 11th, an online community posted an article entitled Comedian H and Comedian A.I was a person who had promised to live with Comedian H for eight years from December 12, 2010, and I was smoking a wind with A writer who became famous for webtoons before we broke up, the writer said.The netizen said, They are in the pros of your comedian and announce their marriage proudly.I am angry at the fact that I have been in love for two years, lying about the reasons and background of the two meeting, ignoring me until the end. The writer also revealed a wedding photo taken with Ha Jun-su, saying that he and Ha Jun-su met on the premise of marriage.We are complaining, we are filing a claim for damages, he said. It is the conversation between the two in 2018, the CCTV photos that went up to our house, and the conversation between them about what they did at our house that day.I want to get an apology, and Ill look into my lawyer tomorrow and talk to them through my lawyer tomorrow, he said.Ha Jun-soo also posted an article on online community and said his position.I am sorry that I have caused the scandal unintentionally with my personal personal life, Ha said. The writer will not deny the whole claim.I admit that there was something that would hurt the writer. The claim that we did not receive an apology is not true.After the incident broke on November 7, 2018, I continued to apologize to the writer after that and repeatedly apologized.I also want to clarify that I was officially separated under the agreement with the author because of my moral responsibility. I had to think that the writer had sincerely forgiven me, Ha said. I decided to clean up everything and start over. After that, I made clear to each other that the relationship with the writer had been completed, and then I officially confessed to the writer and I was able to start my relationship with the writer again.Finally, But after this, I was hurt by the fact that the writer had a malicious mind to me and that he was spreading a malicious story about me again on the Internet, even though he was officially polite and politely organized at the time.The author claimed that the photo was taken at a wedding cafe, he added, adding that the author had to take a hard-line response through a lawyer.Currently, Ha Jun-sus writings have been deleted.On the other hand, Ha Junsu appeared on MBC What do you do when you play and got the nickname Hakaso as a caricature picture.Ha Jun-su and Ahn Ga-yeon are appearing together on tvNs Comedy Big League and recently announced their marriage.

The former Couple's Disclosure has been uploaded, with Comedian Ha Jun-su announcing fellow gag woman and webtoon writer An Ga-yeon and marriage.

On the 11th, an online Community posted an article entitled "Comedian H and Comedian A".

"I was a person who had promised to live with Comedian H for eight years from December 12, 2010, and I was smoking a Wind with A writer who became famous for webtoons before we broke up," the writer said.

The netizen said, "They are in the pros of your Comedian and announce their marriage proudly. I am angry at the fact that I have been in love for two years, lying about the reasons and background of the two meeting, ignoring me until the end. "

The writer also revealed a wedding photo taken with Ha Jun-su, saying that he and Ha Jun-su met on the premise of marriage.

"We are complaining, we are filing a claim for damages," he said. "It is the conversation between the two in 2018, the CCTV photos that went up to our house, and the conversation between them about what they did at our house that day. “I want to get an apology, and I’ll look into my lawyer tomorrow and talk to them through my lawyer tomorrow,” he said.

Ha Jun-soo also posted an article on online Community and said his position.

“I am sorry that I have caused the scandal unintentionally with my personal personal life,” Ha said. The writer will not deny the whole claim. I admit that there was something that would hurt the writer. "

“The claim that we did not receive an apology is not true. After the incident broke on November 7, 2018, I continued to apologize to the writer after that and repeatedly apologized. I also want to clarify that I was officially separated under the agreement with the author because of my moral responsibility. "

“I had to think that the writer had sincerely forgiven me,” Ha said. “I decided to clean up everything and start over. After that, I made clear to each other that the relationship with the writer had been completed, and then I officially confessed to the writer and I was able to start my relationship with the writer again.”

Finally, “But after this, I was hurt by the fact that the writer had a malicious mind to me and that he was spreading a malicious story about me again on the Internet, even though he was officially polite and politely organized at the time. “The author claimed that the photo was taken at a wedding cafe,” he added, adding that the author had to take a hard-line response through a lawyer. Currently, Ha Jun-su's writings have been deleted.

On the other hand, Ha Junsu appeared on MBC 'What do you do when you play' and got the nickname Hakaso as a caricature picture. Ha Jun-su and Ahn Ga-yeon are appearing together on tvN's Comedy Big League and recently announced their marriage.