Choi Jung-won "From glaucoma to glaucoma after uterine excretion surgery...My Life Danger" Tears (alumnus of high school girls')

Actor Choi Jung-won confessed to coming to glaucoma after uterine excision surgery.Channel A alumnus of high school girls broadcasted on the 18th was a pleasure to see the 40-year-old actor Choi Jung-won.Choi Jung-won said, Why are you still here at a healthy age? I am not laughing at laughing, I think Danger is here in my life.I removed the uterus four years ago, and not only did I have problems with the ovaries, but I also removed the ovaries, he said.If I was to remove the ovaries, I should have gone straight to hormone treatment, but I did not know it, he said.I was saddened to tell you that I came to glaucoma.Choi Jung-won said, I have a glaucoma and I go to check every six months. I have no cornea to cut off and I can not operate.If you dont have artificial tears, you cant open your eyes, she said.His glaucoma was also explained as a genetic factor.My father has inscriptions, and my mother is being treated with glaucoma, Choi Jung-won said. I quickly tested because there was a genetic factor, and I had both of them.Choi Jung-won said, Even in my 50s, I feel sick when I think that I can see the front and walk in my 60s.

Actor Choi Jung-won confessed to coming to glaucoma after uterine excision surgery.

Channel A alumnus of high school girls' broadcasted on the 18th was a pleasure to see the 40-year-old actor Choi Jung-won.

Choi Jung-won said, "Why are you still here at a healthy age?" "I am not laughing at laughing, I think Danger is here in my life."

"I removed the uterus four years ago, and not only did I have problems with the ovaries, but I also removed the ovaries," he said.

"If I was to remove the ovaries, I should have gone straight to hormone treatment, but I did not know it," he said.

I was saddened to tell you that I came to glaucoma. Choi Jung-won said, "I have a glaucoma and I go to check every six months." "I have no cornea to cut off and I can not operate. "If you don't have artificial tears, you can't open your eyes," she said.

His glaucoma was also explained as a genetic factor. "My father has inscriptions, and my mother is being treated with glaucoma," Choi Jung-won said. "I quickly tested because there was a genetic factor, and I had both of them."

Choi Jung-won said, "Even in my 50s, I feel sick when I think that I can see the front and walk in my 60s."