Choi Hong-rim, daughter and wife of Beautiful look, reveals "Lim Ha-Ryong Introduces to Loyalty" (My Way)

Choi Hong-rim has unveiled his wife, who is a trophy-filled house, daughter of beautiful lookers and a marriage with the introduction of Lim Ha-Ryong in the past.In the 256th TV drama star documentary myway broadcast on July 25, comedian Choi Hong-rim appeared and conveyed his life and meaningful relationship at the age of 57.On this day, Choi Hong-rim revealed the three families homeland, and also greeted the wife and daughter of the extraordinary beautiful look.Choi Hong-rim boasted a picture of his wife and daughter full of house and place. My wife seems to be more beautiful before meeting me than when I met her.Choi Hong-rim, who praised her daughter for her hardships and changed a lot, said that she was honestly ugly about her daughters photos.Choi Hong-rim also showed trophies throughout the house: Choi Hong-rim, the first comedian to play professional golfer, was a plaque winner who participated in the competition.Choi Hong-rim lifted one of them and laughed, saying, I sold it when the gold price was in full swing by tearing the plaque gold.On this day, Choi Hong-rim met with his family, Lim Ha-Ryong, a close comedian.In fact, I met my wife, Do Kyung-sook, with the introduction of Lim Ha-Ryong, who said, I just introduced it, not an intermediate, but they brought a wedding invitation later. Choi Hong-rim said, When Lim Ha-Ryong tells me, you should marriage with such a woman.I think I have some money, he joked and laughed.
Choi Hong-rim has unveiled his wife, who is a trophy-filled house, daughter of beautiful lookers and a marriage with the introduction of Lim Ha-Ryong in the past.In the 256th TV drama star documentary myway broadcast on July 25, comedian Choi Hong-rim appeared and conveyed his life and meaningful relationship at the age of 57.On this day, Choi Hong-rim revealed the three families homeland, and also greeted the wife and daughter of the extraordinary beautiful look.Choi Hong-rim boasted a picture of his wife and daughter full of house and place. My wife seems to be more beautiful before meeting me than when I met her.Choi Hong-rim, who praised her daughter for her hardships and changed a lot, said that she was honestly ugly about her daughters photos.Choi Hong-rim also showed trophies throughout the house: Choi Hong-rim, the first comedian to play professional golfer, was a plaque winner who participated in the competition.Choi Hong-rim lifted one of them and laughed, saying, I sold it when the gold price was in full swing by tearing the plaque gold.On this day, Choi Hong-rim met with his family, Lim Ha-Ryong, a close comedian.In fact, I met my wife, Do Kyung-sook, with the introduction of Lim Ha-Ryong, who said, I just introduced it, not an intermediate, but they brought a wedding invitation later. Choi Hong-rim said, When Lim Ha-Ryong tells me, you should marriage with such a woman.I think I have some money, he joked and laughed.

Choi Hong-rim has unveiled his wife, who is a trophy-filled house, daughter of beautiful lookers and a marriage with the introduction of Lim Ha-Ryong in the past.

In the 256th TV drama star documentary myway' broadcast on July 25, comedian Choi Hong-rim appeared and conveyed his life and meaningful relationship at the age of 57.

On this day, Choi Hong-rim revealed the three families' homeland, and also greeted the wife and daughter of the extraordinary beautiful look.

Choi Hong-rim boasted a picture of his wife and daughter full of house and place. "My wife seems to be more beautiful before meeting me than when I met her. Choi Hong-rim, who praised her daughter for her hardships and changed a lot, said that she was "honestly ugly" about her daughter's photos.

Choi Hong-rim also showed trophies throughout the house: Choi Hong-rim, the first comedian to play professional golfer, was a plaque winner who participated in the competition. Choi Hong-rim lifted one of them and laughed, saying, "I sold it when the gold price was in full swing by tearing the plaque gold."

On this day, Choi Hong-rim met with his family, Lim Ha-Ryong, a close comedian. In fact, I met my wife, Do Kyung-sook, with the introduction of Lim Ha-Ryong, who said, "I just introduced it, not an intermediate, but they brought a wedding invitation later." Choi Hong-rim said, "When Lim Ha-Ryong tells me, you should marriage with such a woman. I think I have some money, "he joked and laughed.