Cheese X Stella Jang united...A joint single '31' released

The female Singer Song Writers, Cheese and Stella Jang, united.Cheese X Stella Jang released a new joint single album 31 on the main music site at noon on the 13th.31 is a song that Stella Jang and Cheese, who are just 30 years old, speak to themselves as a child.This song, which tells me about the future of my dream, what I was like when I reached it, and what I was like when I arrived there, and the reality that is not different even after time and my unchanging appearance, is also a letter to my peers who walk together.The two will actively perform the joint album 31 through YouTube channels and live clips.Cheese, who has been transformed into a single-person system in the band and has secured a thick mania, has been loved by various OSTs such as Madeleine Love, I Love, Todays Feeling, LOSER, and dramas such as Startup, Psycho but Its OK, and Boyfriend.MBC Masked Wang appeared as I will not go home today as a queen of the night and collected topics.Stella Jang, who started her career in 2016 with the release of her first EP, Colors, is Feat.Birvalzint), Transfer, Paycheck just brushes Passbook, Monday sick, Billon, Feat of the Normal Day.Paul Kim) and YOLO and many other songs have built a solid fan base.Also, Colors and Villain have gained global popularity, and LP released by Japan has been ranked # 1 on the Japanese large-scale music site HMV, and it is getting good response both at home and abroad.Meanwhile, the two have also worked as project group Chisvic with Park Munchi and Ruby.

The female Singer Song Writers, Cheese and Stella Jang, united.

Cheese X Stella Jang released a new joint single album '31' on the main music site at noon on the 13th.

'31' is a song that Stella Jang and Cheese, who are just 30 years old, speak to themselves as a child. This song, which tells me about the future of my dream, what I was like when I reached it, and what I was like when I arrived there, and the reality that is not different even after time and my unchanging appearance, is also a letter to my peers who walk together.

The two will actively perform the joint album 31 through YouTube channels and live clips.

Cheese, who has been transformed into a single-person system in the band and has secured a thick mania, has been loved by various OSTs such as Madeleine Love, I Love, Today's Feeling, LOSER, and dramas such as Startup, Psycho but It's OK, and Boyfriend. MBC 'Masked Wang' appeared as 'I will not go home today' as a queen of the night' and collected topics.

Stella Jang, who started her career in 2016 with the release of her first EP, Colors, is Feat. Birvalzint), “Transfer,” “Paycheck just brushes Passbook,” “Monday sick,” “Billon,” “Feat of the Normal Day.” Paul Kim) 'and' YOLO 'and many other songs have built a solid fan base. Also, 'Colors' and 'Villain' have gained global popularity, and LP released by Japan has been ranked # 1 on the Japanese large-scale music site HMV, and it is getting good response both at home and abroad.

Meanwhile, the two have also worked as project group Chisvic with Park Munchi and Ruby.