"Businessman." Lee Tae-ran, did you ride without a Mask? "This time A Year Ago in Winter..."

Actor Lee Tae-ran has reported his recent situation.Lee Tae-ran said on July 21st, This time A Year Ago in Winter, I took a picture with my nephew ~ I thought I would take off my Mask this year and summer, but it is a lot hard to get to Corona in the heat.and posted a picture.In the photo, Lee Tae-ran is taking a self-portrait using a cute filter, and the playful appearance of Lee Tae-ran and his nephew is heartwarming.Especially, the unique filter that seems to be burned except for the Mask part attracts attention.Actor Kim Sung-ryong, who saw this, commented, Its good ~.Meanwhile, Lee Tae-ran married a Businessman in 2014.
Actor Lee Tae-ran has reported his recent situation.Lee Tae-ran said on July 21st, This time A Year Ago in Winter, I took a picture with my nephew ~ I thought I would take off my Mask this year and summer, but it is a lot hard to get to Corona in the heat.and posted a picture.In the photo, Lee Tae-ran is taking a self-portrait using a cute filter, and the playful appearance of Lee Tae-ran and his nephew is heartwarming.Especially, the unique filter that seems to be burned except for the Mask part attracts attention.Actor Kim Sung-ryong, who saw this, commented, Its good ~.Meanwhile, Lee Tae-ran married a Businessman in 2014.

Actor Lee Tae-ran has reported his recent situation.

Lee Tae-ran said on July 21st, "This time A Year Ago in Winter, I took a picture with my nephew ~ I thought I would take off my Mask this year and summer, but it is a lot hard to get to Corona in the heat. "and posted a picture.

In the photo, Lee Tae-ran is taking a self-portrait using a cute filter, and the playful appearance of Lee Tae-ran and his nephew is heartwarming. Especially, the unique filter that seems to be burned except for the Mask part attracts attention.

Actor Kim Sung-ryong, who saw this, commented, "It's good ~."

Meanwhile, Lee Tae-ran married a Businessman in 2014.