'Separate Amsi' Best, Meaning Heart SNS... 'Singles' support?

While the best posted a meaningful post suggesting a farewell, he gave a candid answer to the appearance of Doll Single.On the 27th, Yesterday, Choi Go-gi communicated with fans through her personal Instagram account story, which was a question to ask if she was still in love.He posted a picture of his eyes covering his eyes with a meaningful comment, With such circumstances.The fans responded in various ways such as Is not it a breakup, I do not think it is a difference, I cheered up ... but a new meeting will come.I do not know if he actually broke up with his new GFriend, but many fans are paying attention to the posts that suggest farewell.One of them mentioned Love Dosa, which was featured by his ex-wife, Yu Se-leaf, to Choi, and answered coolly, I saw it with pine needles when asked, Will you watch Love Dosa with sesame leaves?In the meantime, the question I support my brothers pine needles, do not you want to reunite? Please support me a lot, do not let me fall down with my languid.Above all, Do you see Singles? Do you want to support it? He said, Its a loving program, support is a little.Meanwhile, Choi was married to YouTuber Yu sesame leaf in 2016 and gave birth to her daughter, Yang Pine leaf, but divorced in April last year and the two appeared in We Divorced and collected topics.The best was hoping to reunite with the leaves of the oil, but eventually it was not able to go their own way.Among them, it was known that Choi was in love with the writer We Divorced, who appeared with the leaves of the oil.The highest level said that it supported the leaves of the oil, but as the level of criticism of the evil spirits increased, the complaint was finally taken out and the measures were taken.SNS

While the best posted a meaningful post suggesting a farewell, he gave a candid answer to the appearance of 'Doll Single'.

On the 27th, Yesterday, Choi Go-gi communicated with fans through her personal Instagram account story, which was a question to ask if she was still in Love. He posted a picture of his eyes covering his eyes with a meaningful comment, "With such circumstances."

The fans responded in various ways such as "Is not it a breakup", "I do not think it is a difference", "I cheered up ... but a new meeting will come".

I do not know if he actually broke up with his new GFriend, but many fans are paying attention to the posts that suggest farewell.

One of them mentioned 'Love Dosa', which was featured by his ex-wife, Yu Se-leaf, to Choi, and answered coolly, "I saw it with pine needles" when asked, "Will you watch Love Dosa with sesame leaves?" In the meantime, the question "I support my brother's pine needles, do not you want to reunite?" "Please support me a lot, do not let me fall down with my languid."

Above all, "Do you see 'Singles'? Do you want to support it?" He said, "It's a loving program, support is a little."

Meanwhile, Choi was married to YouTuber Yu sesame leaf in 2016 and gave birth to her daughter, Yang Pine leaf, but divorced in April last year and the two appeared in We Divorced and collected topics. The best was hoping to reunite with the leaves of the oil, but eventually it was not able to go their own way.

Among them, it was known that Choi was in Love with the writer We Divorced, who appeared with the leaves of the oil. The highest level said that it supported the leaves of the oil, but as the level of criticism of the evil spirits increased, the complaint was finally taken out and the measures were taken.

SNS